• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Teeki's religious posts moved from coffee shop folder

TeeKi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Cheebye kia Teekii! You want to find God's real face? Nah!

Lee Kuan Yew and the PAP blood sucking bastards. Kong Hee and Bayi Prince. Roy Tan the PAP cock sucking hypocrite. Lawrence Khong the slut's father. They don't come a billion miles near this! Fuck you!

A sinking and drowning soul KNNB to cover up the fear, confusion and losesome in the heart. Bow down and accept Jesus the Lord, you can be saved!

Non-believers and adol worshippers will go to hell. Curse and swear at me no use, the choice you made I can't be helped. The only way to be saved is through Jesus Christ. Be smart and accept him. You will sleep better and have less need to use 4 letter words.

rony-tan.jpg

Banner1.jpg

TeeKi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Cheebye kia Teekii! You want to find God's real face? Nah!

Lee Kuan Yew and the PAP blood sucking bastards. Kong Hee and Bayi Prince. Roy Tan the PAP cock sucking hypocrite. Lawrence Khong the slut's father. They don't come a billion miles near this! Fuck you!

A sinking and drowning soul KNNB to cover up the fear, confusion and losesome in the heart. Bow down and accept Jesus the Lord, you can be saved!

Non-believers and adol worshippers will go to hell. Curse and swear at me no use, the choice you made I can't be helped. The only way to be saved is through Jesus Christ. Be smart and accept him. You will sleep better and have less need to use 4 letter words.

TeeKi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Kong Hee says he is God's son and Jesus Christ brother!

We're also God's children what..........what the fuck so special about him?

We are all son, brother, sister in the eyes of Christ. God blessed you so much, brother.

TeeKi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Kee Chiu wants to be PM

Any PM follows the way and path of Christ will be a good one who can blessed his country. Chan Chun Sing will be a good PM. hallelujah!!

TeeKi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Kong's Masterful Performance in Court Today

lianbeng believes that Pastor Kong may have converted many lawyers n the judge into Christians liao! :biggrin:

Pastor Kong really touched anyone regardless of status in contact with him.

He has laid a good foundation for the eventual establishment of our divine kingdom, thankyou brother lianbeng.

God blessed you!

TeeKi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Kong's Masterful Performance in Court Today

The road to hell is paved with good intentions...our Lord, has warned us in Revelations about churches in the last days, run by people like kong hee fatt choy & his harlot wife....

Brother halsey,
I tell you and everyone again Lighthouse the true church that never embroiled in any court case.

TeeKi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Having nightmare after looking at this photo.

This photo Rony Tan of Lighthouse Evangelism will make the sicks and lost souls smile. He has already healed thousands. :wink:

PastorRonyTan02.jpg

TeeKi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: our common identity in past, present and future...

God blesses Singapore! Our country! Our home! Thank you PAP!