• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Roy Ngerng: NMP application rejected without interview or calls to references

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, it is true, my nomination and application to be a Nominated Member of Parliament has been rejected.

The Special Select Committee has decided against choosing me.

I was not contacted or interviewed by them. My two referees were also not contacted for their views either. I wonder how they came to the conclusion that I am not well-suited.

I suppose my recent attendances in the last two sittings of parliament might not have sat well with the government. For example, I caught Khaw Boon Wah admitting that the government manipulates our flat prices, when he said, “we control the construction programme; secondly, we set the price”:

http://sprs.parl.gov.sg/search/topi...WA_1+id-ba92ccc8-a649-4fae-b3fe-6a1c2da2d1c6+

It is a pity, I have recently unearthed much evidence of how the government has flip-flopped in its accountability to Singaporeans.

In June this year, after the government can no longer hide the truth from Singaporeans, it finally admitted that it takes our CPF to give GIC to invest.

In 2001 and 2006, Lee Kuan Yew had denied this truth. Manpower Minister Ng Eng Hen had also denied this truth in 2007.

Temasek Holdings also claims that it does not take our CPF to invest, but I have unearthed evidence that it had.

Perhaps what is even more worrying is how the GIC Board of Directors is also made up of the Singapore Prime Minister, two deputy prime ministers, two other ministers and an ex-minister, yet the GIC had claimed that they do not know if they are using our CPF, and both the GIC and government had said that the government does not interfere in the GIC. Clearly, this is impossible.

I would have hoped to be able to go into parliament to

http://www.tremeritus.com/2014/08/12/roy-ngerng-nmp-application-rejected-without-even-an-interview/

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This guy siao liao... He is saying all the bad things of the government and expect people to select him to be NMP...

You guy better don't give him false hope that he is really a hero... He will be in IMH in no time if he do not go consult a doctor...:biggrin:

wMulew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dumbfuck opposition retarded moron. Low Thia Kiang is also part of the NMP selection committee. How come never go ask your precious LTK why never even ask U up for interview

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This guy siao liao... He is saying all the bad things of the government and expect people to select him to be NMP...

You guy better don't give him false hope that he is really a hero... He will be in IMH in no time if he do not go consult a doctor...:biggrin:

It is totally nothing wrong to say bad things about the government if it is a fact. The PAP govt sucks.

Roy is the type of person who must be elected to represent the people.