• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ah Loong is thankful

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lee Hsien Loong reflects on his decade as PM, is thankful for support and chance to serve

Ten years ago today, I was sworn in as PM.

I am grateful for this opportunity to serve my country and fellow citizens. I learn much from the people I meet, those who write to me, and those following me on social media. Your views and insights have shown me what we are doing well, and where we need to do better. Your support and engagement means a lot to me.

Thank you too, to the volunteers, grassroots leaders, and supporters who give so generously of your time and energy. You make it much easier for me and the government to do things for Singaporeans.

Thanks also to ESM Goh, who handed over to me a ship in good shape, and has continued to help me guide it safely, through fair winds and stormy seas.

My team and I will continue to do our best for Singapore.

- LHL
-

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I learn much from the people I meet, those who write to me, and those following me on social media. Your views and insights have shown me what we are doing well, and where we need to do better. Your support and engagement means a lot to me.

So you know how to screw us and get away with it.
Who is supporting you now? Not 60 percent. More likely 30 percent. Gerrymandering soon?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks also to ESM Goh, who handed over to me a ship in good shape, and has continued to help me guide it safely, through fair winds and stormy seas.

You thank Holy Goh for not delivering on the Swiss standard of living?

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
After handing over have you improved?

Lee Hsien Loong reflects on his decade as PM, is thankful for support and chance to serve

I am grateful for this opportunity to serve my country and fellow citizens. I learn much from the people I meet, those who write to me, and those following me on social media. Your views and insights have shown me what we are doing well, and where we need to do better. Your support and engagement means a lot to me.

Thank you too, to the volunteers, grassroots leaders, and supporters who give so generously of your time and energy. You make it much easier for me and the government to do things for Singaporeans.

- LHL
-

jw5

Loyal
What is worrying is the number of people who are overly thankful (or grateful) to him (or daddy). :eek:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

- LHL
-

of course a fake BG is thankful. So is his planned successor fake MG Kee Chiu.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
20140812cover.jpg

Looking at the headline of Wanbao's coverage on Lee Hsien Loong's 10th anniversary as PM, you would think that he's a generous and compassionate person... Mother Teresa incarnate. :rolleyes: