• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Calls for maximum restraint at home and abroad

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Escher, I DO NOT support killing of innocent lives, including that of Palestinians and Israelis civilians or soldiers.

But please tell Hamas to quit using Human Shields first!

Last edited:

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nobody reads all your thesis...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/g0wJXf2nt4Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

LOL! Right from the devil's mouth. Retards such as GMS, escher, frenchbrief and winnipegjets should all volunteer to become Hamas human shield since they all love to twist history upside down. The garbage they spew from their mouths is so sickening and toxic.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
LOL! Right from the devil's mouth. Retards such as GMS, escher, frenchbrief and winnipegjets should all volunteer to become Hamas human shield since they all love to twist history upside down. The garbage they spew from their mouths is so sickening and toxic.

Quite mean of your calling them retards. Of course they are not!!

They are just normal people like you and me who are upset about the killing of innocent civilians. I share the same view too.

It is just that they are blinded by the Hamas propaganda that Israel is killing innocent the Palestinians civilians. They fail to see that Hamas are the one indirectly killing their own people by using them as Human Shields.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Escher nobody reads your thesis.

The Land is theirs, what talking you.

Go check the Quran if you think the bible and Tanakh are bull shit!

Read the part about Musa and the Promised Land. The Quran buddy, Quran and not bible nor Tanakh!

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They are just normal people like you and me who are upset about the killing of innocent civilians.

That's where you are wrong. They are not normal people like you and I. Normal people don't spew garbage like "cook the Jews in the ovens" or "finish what Hitler didn't finish" or "turn Jews into bars of soap".

It is just that they are blinded by the Hamas propaganda that Israel is killing innocent the Palestinians civilians. They fail to see that Hamas are the one indirectly killing their own people by using them as Human Shields.

They aren't blinded. They are subconsciously ignoring the reality of Hamas because they are more concerned with their innate hate of the Jews. To them, Hamas or even ISIS is just a means of achieving their dream of annihilating the Jews.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Then what point when you never intend to understand?
It is Israeli religious right to kill as they wish be it man or woman, old or babies, and even animals on the other side for them all to kill as their religious right

If you do not want to understand, then do you have the right to decide what is right or wrong?>

They are fighting for survival. Everybody around there wants them dead. So what you expect them to do? KPKB behind their PC and shout at the others to eat joss stick or flush into toilet bowl? All behind a PC and do nothing in real life?

Btw I have amended my earlier post. Please read the Quran on Musa and the Promised Land!Quran buddy, Quran!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That's where you are wrong. They are not normal people like you and I. Normal people don't spew garbage like "cook the Jews in the ovens" or "finish what Hitler didn't finish" or "turn Jews into bars of soap".

They aren't blinded. They are subconsciously ignoring the reality of Hamas because they are more concerned with their innate hate of the Jews. To them, Hamas or even ISIS is just a means of achieving their dream of annihilating the Jews.

Their hatred for the Jews are indeed senseless. I agree.

No need to hate the Jews nor Muslims. All just to quit fighting and live in peace.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
those rockets look like shit,homemade rockets seriously?.......no wonder iron dome is so effective....

when i become a billionaire im going buy a bunch of these russian rocket buggies and donate them to Palestine.......with multi purpose,high tech capability,these rockets are capable of cluster bombing a area wiping out infantry movements,armour piercing capability,radar acquisition tank destroyers and spy drone capability.

[video=youtube;VtFCsWeO1Lc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtFCsWeO1Lc[/video]

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
some more russian toys......s300,s400, buk m2 and tor.

[video=youtube;1GcAUaLrPNU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GcAUaLrPNU[/video]

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
when i become a billionaire im going buy a bunch of these russian rocket buggies and donate them to Palestine

Aren't you stupid? You don't have to become a billionaire in order to achieve your dream of becoming the savior of the Palestinians. Learn from Roy. Start a blog and do a world-wide crowd funding. Contact the Hamas treasurer and send the money to their bank account. Stop dreaming and start acting for goodness sake!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aren't you stupid? You don't have to become a billionaire in order to achieve your dream of becoming the savior of the Palestinians. Learn from Roy. Start a blog and do a world-wide crowd funding. Contact the Hamas treasurer and send the money to their bank account. Stop dreaming and start acting for goodness sake!

nonono i didnt say i would support hamas....those goons dunno how to do things right......i will start a new army called the Palestine Defense Force,just like Japan Defense force.....this way i can tell the world we are only a pacifist defensive force to protect the people and sovereignty of Palestine.yes i will do crowdfunding but only for humanitarian aid cause those funds are messy,theres certain limitations on what u can do with it.

also i will spend hundreds of millions on missile R&D,i think this war can only be won by missiles.....having a navy,air force is too expensive.....but i will build upon existing soviet technology because there is this business saying,never start from the ground up and try to reinvent the wheel.....theres already existing technology and existing manufacturing use that,the longer way will only bankrupt u.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nonono i didnt say i would support hamas....those goons dunno how to do things right......i will start a new army called the Palestine Defense Force,just like Japan Defense force.....this way i can tell the world we are only a pacifist defensive force to protect the people and sovereignty of Palestine.yes i will do crowdfunding but only for humanitarian aid cause those funds are messy,theres certain limitations on what u can do with it.

I thought you couldn't be more stupid, but I am wrong. You shouldn't wait until you become a billionaire. You should start a blog now and do crowd funding. Send the money to Hamas as humanitarian aid. Get in the good books of Hamas (they do need the funds now) and it will be easier to co-opt them when your new army is ready to be formed. You will only be left with the secular Fatah to deal with, and once you are done with that, your missiles can shoot from the West Bank as well. Instead of building an air force, you should do R&D on drones that can deliver deadly payloads.

Stop dreaming and start acting now!

vtran2684

Alfrescian
Loyal
those rockets look like shit,homemade rockets seriously?.......no wonder iron dome is so effective....

when i become a billionaire im going buy a bunch of these russian rocket buggies and donate them to Palestine.......with multi purpose,high tech capability,these rockets are capable of cluster bombing a area wiping out infantry movements,armour piercing capability,radar acquisition tank destroyers and spy drone capability.

[video=youtube;VtFCsWeO1Lc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtFCsWeO1Lc[/video]

Hamas gets rockets from Syria, iran and N Korea.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
http://rryoutube.com/?v=6oGqPc6poS4&suggestions=1

Know the History of how Ancient Aliens walks on Earth & the altered DNA of certain race to create superior beings cum slaves ? Gold is needed universally as it's one of the best element, won't oxidise deteriorate, good conductor of electricity etc etc..

Since ancient time they harvest GOLD.

The world is base on currency tied to GOLD and the world of banks & currency are vastly controlled by ?

Who owns ya ? Earthlings ?

Just my wild thoughts don't take it seriously....

rofl