• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Almost 1 Case of Teacher Having Sex with Student Every Week. WTF is Happening to MOE?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]Since when the Old Dud's "Asian values" evaporated and SG becomes worse than the 'decadent West"? When his Ass Loon son took over?

PE TEACHER JAILED 22 MONTHS FOR INDECENT ACTS WITH HIS 12 YEAR OLD PUPIL[/h]

<!-- /.block -->
<style>.node-article .field-name-link-line-above-tags{float: right;}.node-article .field-name-ad-box-in-article {float: left;margin: 15px 15px 10px 0;}.node-article .field-tags{clear: both;}</style>
Post date:
12 Aug 2014 - 10:38am

<ins id="aswift_1_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_1_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_1" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_1" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

SINGAPORE - A physical education teacher who entered into a relationship with his pupil - despite her being 20 years his junior - was jailed for 22 months yesterday.
The 34-year-old teacher, who cannot be named to protect his victim's identity, became friends with the girl on Facebook in late 2011.

He pleaded guilty to four of six charges of committing an indecent act as well as procuring a child to commit an indecent act.

Assistant Public Prosecutor Koh Huimin said that in early 2012, he expressed feelings for the then 12-year-old foreign pupil and they began dating soon after.
In March that year, they went to Lakeside Park in Jurong one evening where they hugged and kissed each other. Shortly after that, he put his hands under her clothes and touched her.

Eight months later he was alone with her in her family's flat when he suggested that they shower together. She agreed and they hugged, kissed and applied soap on each other. On a different occasion at the flat, they were chatting when he took her hands and placed them inside his trousers.

Another time, she lay naked on a bed with him and he persuaded her to perform an indecent act. APP Koh said the teacher suddenly decided to break up with her in February last year and changed his mobile number. When he did not respond to her messages and avoided her, she felt angry and upset and reported the matter to her principal. The principal lodged a police report in August last year. APP Koh told the court that there is a strong public policy governing the protection of young and vulnerable people, who are often easily influenced.

<ins id="aswift_2_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_2_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_2" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_2" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

There was also planning and pre-meditation involved as the accused had built a relationship with the victim before committing the offences. He had also breached the trust placed in him. "As a teacher and educator, the accused should not have defiled and corrupted the young victim." District Judge Salina Ishak took into consideration the significant age gap between the accused and the victim, that he had initiated the relationship with her and the abuse of trust. She also noted it was not a one-off transgression. The accused, who has left the school, could have been fined up to $10,000 and/or jailed for up to five years on each charge under the Children and Young Persons Act. -

*Article first appeared on http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/ex-teacher-jail...

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Almost 1 Case of Teacher Having Sex with Student Every Week. WTF is Happening to

Singapore news article typical of dictatorship controlled press. No head no tail, might as well don't report.

"Foreign pupil" - What cuntry?
"Touch her" - Touch what? Neh neh, cb or karcheng?
"Indecent act" - what act? lick asshole? Suck ku ku bird?
"Slap soap" - on Where? Neh neh, ku ku bird, or CB?
No name of school, name of teacher, student etc etc. No graphic description of they exactly did. Might as well don't report!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Almost 1 Case of Teacher Having Sex with Student Every Week. WTF is Happening to

[video=youtube;N47aKq7uxa8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N47aKq7uxa8[/video]

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal

with iphone6 launching in sep/oct, coupled with pre-christmas festive mood..a lot of girls be willing to 'go the distance' for their loved gadgets and branded goods.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

By the way, there are no such things as 'Asian values' when it comes to sex. In fact, you can be filial and still be a sex demon.

imagery

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Warning to teachers : Hit and run does not pay.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

When I was a school boy I used to read the Strait Times & there would be many reports of molest cases. Now that I am an old uncle, there are still many molest cases.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal

I have always viewed Old Harry's use of "Asian Values" with cynicism and was applied to gain political popularity and infuse a sense of "upmanship" in the nineties. There is no such thing as Asian Values. Values (or lack of) are common and universal across our human species, regardless of creed. In every race, there will be bad apples and good ones. The reason there are more reports of sexual abuse is simply because of - more reported cases these days. They were there in the past, except they were not reported. Singapore is a society, and with every other, there is diversity within. You will find the gracious ones, the perverted ones, the generous, the greedy, the scrupulous, the crooked.

Cheers!

[h=1]Since when the Old Dud's "Asian values" evaporated and SG becomes worse than the 'decadent West"? When his Ass Loon son took over?

joeyboey

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

When I was a school boy I used to read the Strait Times & there would be many reports of molest cases. Now that I am an old uncle, there are still many molest cases.

Molest cases will always be there, its just who molest who these days as compared to last time.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

have been ard for decades only that SPH chooses to amplify becos there are many news they are not allowed to report

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal

its time to implement harsher penalties against pedophiles. min 12 strokes of the cane if victim is under 16.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

teacher are human too. Therefore they can make the same mistake as us.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I was almost makan by my primary school female dentist. :eek:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Molest cases will always be there, its just who molest who these days as compared to last time.

Nowadays females are not so innocent & they have become the predators.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal

By the way, there are no such things as 'Asian values' when it comes to sex. In fact, you can be filial and still be a sex demon.

Haha. You do know it all.

I believe some of your clients are from the most respected professional.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

You r not permitted to show the video of pinky n the cambodian stint.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

You r lucky those molested by you did not spill the bean.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

They had UNNATURAL Sex...teacher should had made it NATURAL....can you blame the teacher or anybody, that the "flowers' these days give off "nectar" younger & younger...that the "bees' find it irresistible ?? the WOMAN's AcT & whatever is unnaturally out of time...:p

Faidenk

Alfrescian
Loyal

This was circa 1955 when I was just a very young kid. There was a family in the neighborhood, obviously moneyed. What business they were in I had no idea. The patriarch had 3 wives, a common thing then, and probably a few flings with the loose women from New World niteclub. One of them lived a couple of house from my family.

Many of the poorer folks worked as casual workers at that house, washerwomen, gardeners and so on. Stories have it that the old fox had in his 'employment' young girls from Malaysia. These poor village girls, the parents having been paid a handsome amount (like $200), would be indentured servants for like 5 years.

These girls would be habitually beaten for the slightest mistakes, molested by the patriarch, raped by the sons when they come of age.

Don't you hate it?

Knowing you have been born too late to partake in the fun.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal

The strongest Asian Value, Corruption in a Legalized way. Malaysia, Indonesia, India, Pinoy land and Sinkiepore.