• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Roy ngerng: My nmp application got rejected without even being interviewed

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]ROY NGERNG: MY NMP APPLICATION GOT REJECTED WITHOUT EVEN BEING INTERVIEWED[/h]
<!-- /.block --> <style>.node-article .field-name-link-line-above-tags{float: right;}.node-article .field-name-ad-box-in-article {float: left;margin: 15px 15px 10px 0;}.node-article .field-tags{clear: both;}</style> Post date:
11 Aug 2014 - 6:57pm

<ins id="aswift_1_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_1_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_1" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_1" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

<click picture to view the email response sent to blogger Roy Ngerng>
Yes, it is true, my nomination and application to be a Nominated Member of Parliament has been rejected.
The Special Select Committee has decided against choosing me.
I have not been contacted or interviewed by them. My two referees were also not contacted for their views either. I wonder how they came to the conclusion that I am not well-suited.
I suppose my recent attendances in the last two sitting of parliament might not have sat well with the government. For example, I caught Khaw Boon Wah admitting that the government manipulates our flat prices, when he said, "we control the construction programme; secondly, we set the price":
http://sprs.parl.gov.sg/search/topic.jsp?currentTopicID=00006344-WA&currentPubID=00006301-WA&topicKey=00006301-WA.00006344-WA_1%2Bid-ba92ccc8-a649-4fae-b3fe-6a1c2da2d1c6%2B
It is a pity, I have recently unearthed much evidence of how the government has flip-flopped in its accountability to Singaporeans.
In June this year, after the government can no longer hide the truth from Singaporeans, it finally admitted that it takes our CPF to give GIC to invest.
In 2001 and 2006, Lee Kuan Yew had denied this truth. Manpower Minister Ng Eng Hen had also denied this truth in 2007.
Temasek Holdings also claims that it does not take our CPF to invest, but I have unearthed evidence that it had.
Perhaps what is even more worrying is how the GIC Board of Directors is also made up of the Singapore Prime Minister, two deputy prime ministers, two other ministers and an ex-minister, yet the GIC had claimed that they do not know if they are using our CPF, and both the GIC and government had said that the government does not interfere in the GIC. Clearly, this is impossible.
I would have hoped to be able to go into parliament to question the government directly on this - why did the government backflipped on the truth?
Today, many older Singaporeans are unable to retire. If so, is the cause of it because of how the government takes our CPF to use but not tell us the truth of what they are using it for?
I would have wanted the opportunity for the government to clarify on this, as well as to clarify why the government would want to increase housing, healthcare and tertiary prices to such unaffordable levels, so much so that they take out so much of Singaporeans' CPF that we cannot save enough inside our CPF and cannot retire.

<ins id="aswift_2_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_2_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_2" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_2" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

It is a missed opportunity for Singaporeans, for us to be able to have more transparency and truth on how our CPF is really being managed.
I hope that we will have another opportunity.
These are the members on the Special Select Committee:
http://www.parliament.gov.sg/special-select-committee-nominations-appointment-nmps

You can read more about the evidence that I have unearthed here:
http://thehearttruths.com/2014/08/0...nd-the-mainstream-media-did-not-report-on-it/

Roy Ngerng

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This shows that PAP does not respect equal opportunity.

I admire him for fighting for sinkies .

but i would rather avoid them.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
No porlumpar PA membership and become CCC or RCC don't get any contracts from PAP.

This is blatant meritocracy in PAP Singapore.

Never hear this bully said:

“I make no apologies that the PAP is the Government and the Government is the PAP.”
- Lee Kuan Yew, Petir, 1982

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN Roy so gain peng??? Not selected as NMP behave like a crying baby...

Be a man and run an election, beat the PAP and walk into the parliament as an MP with head high...:rolleyes:

Attend 2 parliament hearing and expect to be an NMP??? Like that the whole parliament not enough space to fill the people!!!

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This shows that PAP does not respect equal opportunity.

I admire him for fighting for sinkies .

but i would rather avoid them.

Roy is also a sinkie... I thought you will stay away??? Why you help a sinkie to get donation??? You got commission for these donation???:eek:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You pro-establishment shills are pathetic.

Roy knows he is not going to become an NMP. He's using the rejection to show to you, beyond all reasonable doubt, what a farce politics is in Singapore.

This is what happens when you let one family, one clan, one close circle take all the power.

http://www.nandazhan.com/zb/lgyxinli.htm

人类社会已经进入二十一世纪,开倒车的现象却不断出现,所谓民主选举可以利用占据国会、政府部门予以否认,发生在乌克兰、泰国、台湾等地的动荡强有力说明议会民主的虚伪与脆弱。尤有进者,家天下的出现更是否定了民主的基本精神。台湾的蒋氏王朝,朝鲜的金氏王朝,以及新加坡的李氏王朝,都是人类社会的极大讽刺。然而被权力欲望冲昏头脑的执政者,把天下百姓当成刍狗,把国家社会当成私产,没有一丝一毫愧疚。家天下必然出现专制独裁,无论是通过怎样的治国方法,无论是对百姓如何甜言蜜语,都是违反民主、自由、公正的原则。

俗话说,“外举不避仇,内举不避亲”,那是封建时代的做法。李光耀所做的“内举不避亲”不是通过全体人民的意愿,而是一己之私,况且新加坡还有许多优秀人才,比起李显龙有过之而无不及。新加坡李氏父子沉迷在家天下的美梦中,但随着人们的觉醒,美梦总有一天会破灭,这是社会发展的必然规律。

PoliticalDialogue

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not bad, the selection committee still replied him.
Very civilized way...

Yes, somewhat surprised he had a reply. I remember that Prof Tambyah, who had also applied previously, said he did not learn about the outcome of his application and only knew that he wasn't selected when the press reports of the new NMPs emerged. And this was despite the fact that Prof Tambyah had actually been interviewed by the selection committee whereas Roy wasn't.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
But he is still sinkie right??? I am more willing to believe you earn commission...:rolleyes:

i think you don't understand what the term sinkie means

sinkies does not mean Singaporean as a whole, It refers to the subset of a particular type of Singaporean :- it means low life pathetic ball licking loser singaporeans..Which i think is about close to 100% of the population,

for those vote conscious sinkies, it will be the 61% of them.

Roy is therefore unsinkified.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN Roy so gain peng??? Not selected as NMP behave like a crying baby...

Be a man and run an election, beat the PAP and walk into the parliament as an MP with head high...:rolleyes:

Attend 2 parliament hearing and expect to be an NMP??? Like that the whole parliament not enough space to fill the people!!!

And you don't think he will run? Why don't you ask your boss to call for election right now? I doubt he has the guts to do so because he knows that he will be tossed out of office.

Ordinary Roy puts the current bunch of ministers to shame. He has shown how mediocre they are. They are shameless to earn more than $1 million annually and can't even provide credible answers posed by an ordinary man.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Roy knows he is not going to become an NMP. He's using the rejection to show to you, beyond all reasonable doubt, what a farce politics is in Singapore.

While I agree with you, someone of Roy's background would not be selected as NMP even if he was a PAP non-cadre member in some branch setting tentages and climbing ladders to hang posters. So Roy can't really prove any farce. People will simply dismiss it as he is not qualified enough.

PoliticalDialogue mentioned Prof Tambyah and I think Tambyah would be able to prove the farce more.

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And you don't think he will run? Why don't you ask your boss to call for election right now? I doubt he has the guts to do so because he knows that he will be tossed out of office.

Ordinary Roy puts the current bunch of ministers to shame. He has shown how mediocre they are. They are shameless to earn more than $1 million annually and can't even provide credible answers posed by an ordinary man.

Since when my boss in Penang can call for an election in Singapore??? This is the problem with the peoples here... When i said something that is not against the PAP, that mean I work for them...

It is very easy to do nothing and complain on the mistake or fault that peoples made... What I am trying to say is, run an election, win it and walk into the parliament... What is the use of beg the PAP for NMP role???

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think you don't understand what the term sinkie means

sinkies does not mean Singaporean as a whole, It refers to the subset of a particular type of Singaporean :- it means low life pathetic ball licking loser singaporeans..Which i think is about close to 100% of the population,

for those vote conscious sinkies, it will be the 61% of them.

Roy is therefore unsinkified.

Sinkie term started by you??? I tried google and this is what I found... It is not like what you define above...:biggrin:

http://mysingaporenews.blogspot.com/2013/03/sinkie-or-singaporean-or-simpler-term.html