• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who Could Be Our Next Leader After LKY Passed Away

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
chan chun sing. then we could becum a nation of KEE CHIU clowns

8 to 1 bets say that another fucking nepotism politician from the FamiLee will appear within the next 2 elections????

2 to 1 that the fella will appear in the next election

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This will be your future PM:

ihR7I.gif

I will emigrate if this joker becomes PM. There will be no hope left for Singapore.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will emigrate if this joker becomes PM. There will be no hope left for Singapore.

You better make preparations to emigrate now... no one else is a better candidate from the PAP ranks.

Others are too vain, too old, too nerdy, too dark skinned, too junior, too female.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
8 to 1 bets say that another fucking nepotism politician from the FamiLee will appear within the next 2 elections????

2 to 1 that the fella will appear in the next election

Who? The albino kia? Or the Google employee? Or the OCS grad?

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Me... me .... me ... me! I have the credentials.

No way.. you despised and insulted the poor.

I am better. I have this incredible urge more than 30 yrs ago even before Pinky was forcefully installed.
First thing I'll do...detain all the MIW under ISA indefinitely without wasting a single drop of precious fund on court appearances.
Next, I'll return the CPF to all their rightful owners and be done with it.
Medical and education will be free from the cradle to the grave...coffin not included...but before that all new citizens and PRs less than 10 years will be expelled and not allowed to return even as tourist.
Public transport will be free for all aged 55 and above unconditionally.
The rich and super rich will pay higher tax after the dumping the GST.

People come first before GDP.

We have enough of credentials and now is the time to turn your urge into reality.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Medical and education will be free from the cradle to the grave...coffin not included...

People come first before GDP.

While you are at it remember to make some propaganda videos to get your message across :rolleyes:

[video=youtube;7WY29lD2STU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WY29lD2STU[/video]

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Quick, better hurry up and sign Chan Chun Sing up as the successor before the summer transfer market closes.

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
While you are at it remember to make some propaganda videos to get your message across :rolleyes:

[video=youtube;7WY29lD2STU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WY29lD2STU[/video]

The fucking PAP is only interested in GDP including squeezing from the sick and very successful at that indeed.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Who? The albino kia? Or the Google employee? Or the OCS grad?

take your pick dude.....

either one of them got chance....

btw who has that picture of the whitey in his white uniform at some rally??

i heard that the presstitutes went to blanko him out from their file pictures?????