• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

dun die grandpa lee or i will feel sad!

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are such a great leader. In Hong Kong the poor can only afford a small room just enough for head to toe. But you give everybody an entire HDB flat!!

Now even got free Wifis in MRT station so that we can whack any useless politicians!! I am deeply touched and grateful that God created you!!

Singapore is indeed blessed by your existence!! Please dun go otherwise our blessings will be gone!!

I am really unworthy I complain about PAP last time because I take for granted what you have created! Please forgive my sins!!!

Free WiFi at 3 MRT stations from Aug 22

City Hall, Orchard and Raffles Place will be the first of 28 MRT stations to offer free Wireless@SG connection at the platform level, to be rolled out over next 9 months.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are such a great leader. In Hong Kong the poor can only afford a small room just enough for head to toe. But you give everybody an entire HDB flat!!.

Ya, right, he gave HDB flats as well to SPRs (foreigners). Public housing programme is aimed at giving flat ownership to sinkies. How come he gave them to foreigners too? Is he mad?

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he also given homes to so many foreigners and provide jobs for them even by sacrificing his own people.

long live truly great lee kuan yew till 2016.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are such a great leader. In Hong Kong the poor can only afford a small room just enough for head to toe. But you give everybody an entire HDB flat!!

Now even got free Wifis in MRT station so that we can whack any useless politicians!! I am deeply touched and grateful that God created you!!

Singapore is indeed blessed by your existence!! Please dun go otherwise our blessings will be gone!!

I am really unworthy I complain about PAP last time because I take for granted what you have created! Please forgive my sins!!!

City Hall, Orchard and Raffles Place will be the first of 28 MRT stations to offer free Wireless@SG connection at the platform level, to be rolled out over next 9 months.

If he dies, you'll get one less competitor for your free wifi bandwidth.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya, right, he gave HDB flats as well to SPRs (foreigners). Public housing programme is aimed at giving flat ownership to sinkies. How come he gave them to foreigners too? Is he mad?

cannot discriminate lah! God loves everybody!!

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

best is he outlive you so you would need to feel sad.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he also given homes to so many foreigners and provide jobs for them even by sacrificing his own people.

long live truly great lee kuan yew till 2016.

They continue to laugh all the way to their banks
And all the way back from their banks

HA HA HA HA
HEE HEE HEE HE HEEEE
HOO HO HOOO HO HO

PAP is finished.
The stinking glue and terror that hold PAP together is that old fart smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY. LKY is about to die in days or weeks.
LKY will never allow good decent people into the PAP and good decent people will not want to get into the PAP. Those in PAP are the most corrupt and moral degenerates and moral bankrupts and moral filths that are being presented to stinkaporeans as moral compasses.
None of those in PAP work for anyone but that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY, to help him hold down Singaporeans to screw and fuck hundreds of BILLIONs from us all into smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY stinkapore sovereign funds.
Maggots and cockroaches are appointed as ministers in parliament
Kangaroos are frolicking in High Court instead of being allowed to wander and roam about in the Zoo
They are there in PAP because LKY know that they are a bunch of self serving greedy bastards and scrapings of scums of society. To call them maggots cockroaches will be to insult real maggots and real cockroaches.

WE ALL ARE NOW WAITING FOR THE DEATH OF LKY IN COMING DAYS OR WEEKS.
WE ALL WILL YUM SENG AND YUM SENG AND YUM SENG AGAIN AND AGAIN DANCING SINGING ON TABLE TOPS AND STREETS
WE THEN WILL SEE THOSE IN PAP WITH SHARPENED KNIVES HOOTING ARSEHLOON A DOZEN NEW ARSEHOLES AND THE DEATH OF THE ENTIRE LEE KWA CLAN
WE THEN WILL PICK UP PIANO WIRES AND HANG ALL THOSE REMAINING PAP AND THEIR COLLABORATORS FROM LAMP POSTS AND SEE THOSE BASTARDS AND BITCHES DANCE.
AND HAPPINESS WILL RETURN TO OUR LAND.
AND STINKAPORE WILL BECOME SINGAPORE ONCE MORE.
https://www.torproject.org/about/overview.html.en

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal

there was a glut of flats when they started giving them away. guess they got carried away and forgot to stop.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
cannot discriminate lah! God loves everybody!!

Who say PAP don't discriminate and give everybody buy HDB flat? For the longest time, PAP had been discriminating against single/divorced citizens, all denied any chance to buy a HDB flat before aged 35. Singles either have to rent or buy expensive private before aged 35 while foreigners SPR were allowed to buy HDB under SPR sibling scheme that was discontinued only in recent years.

I recall a number of times singles writing to ST forum then and the standard reply was the pro-family stand, but somehow SPRs are PAP pets that can buy under sibling scheme. Even now that singles are allowed to buy BTO - still after aged 35 - I have a single friend who applied a few times and not successful due to the limited ratio for singles and every time is many times oversubscribed.

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Don't worry, heaven has already mandated that he'll be "boh-hor-see!"

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
14 inch casket nails 10 pieces stand by.

Nail through his vampire heart ASAP.
:biggrin:

When that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY become a rotting corpse, he be raped and tiewed by a legion of ghouls and demons using chainsaws on him and his orifices
LKY will not even be allowed to eat joss sticks and candle wax so no worry that he can ever rise like his fucking big mouth want to boast.

LKY will also be buried under banks of public toilets with people shitting a mountain of shit on him

toilet-2.jpg

mexico-2520multiperson2520very2520public2520toilet.jpg

China-toilet-710806.jpg

Dirty+public+toilets.jpg

Public-toilet-sign-in-Bei-009.jpg

20080225-public%20toilet%20perrochon.jpg

7830541.jpg

20071010119200281322880800.jpg

Bury that bastard LKY under a public toilet or in sewerage treatment plant.
Sinkies shit on him or flowing around him will purify that bastard LKY
The stink of our shit will smell a lot better than that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY.