• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fann Wong's baby boy was born on national day

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's baby Zed for Fann Wong and Christopher Lee

By Yeo Kai Ting and Hon Jing Yi
POSTED: 09 Aug 2014 21:43

fann-wong-baby-data.jpg

Several couples have welcomed bundles of joy this National Day (Aug 9), including celebrity pair, Fann Wong and Christopher Lee.

SINGAPORE: Baby Zed's National Day (Aug 9) arrival was announced to the world via social media. A post on Fann Wong's Instagram account @fannaiaiwong showed off the new addition to her and husband Christopher Lee's family, with a bib saying "Worth the wait!"

The sex of the child had not been known, until now. Fann's accompanying message on Instagram said, "Daddy and mummy felt indescribable happiness when we saw you. Our family is now even more complete. 9 August is the best day of our lives!"

Lee's Facebook page had a similar post, but he also wrote "It's been hard on you, mummy (Fann). Love you two forever!"

Zed Lee was born at Mount Elizabeth Novena Hospital and weighs 2.82kg. XinMSN reports that Fann and Chris' good friend, hairstylist David Gan said she delivered by Cesarean section. He also said the baby has Fann's eyes and Chris' nose and mouth. He visited her in hospital and said Fann appeared weak but was in good spirits.

The former MediaCorp actors have been married for five years and this is their first child. In a release sent by Lee's management agency, Catwalk Asia, he added: “I’m feeling both nervous and excited. We’ve looked forward to this moment for a long time. I can’t express that sense of expectation in words. I’m finally a father! An additional role and responsibility has been added to my life and I will play my role well.

"I plan to accompany Fann in her confinement until the baby is a month old; to accompany them both in this very special and important time.”

- CNA/ly

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tsk tsk. 40+ still wanna give birth and 'experience motherhood'. They're lucky that baby Zed isn't deformed or retarded. :rolleyes:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And who can forget this classic scene from Pulp fiction?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/y7Yp2L6c2KM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will Zed grow up into a coward and run away from an accident that had hurt a pedestrian? Will he ever call his dad a hero?