• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Telling Israel's side of the conflict

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Israel is a victim turned aggressor. It's ironic that the Arabs indirectly helped to create the monster that is Israel. Arabs are the aggressors turned victims.

Israel kick Palestinians out and took their land. So, how did the Arabs create the Israeli monster?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Rather the Arabs tried to exterminate the Jews but got their asses kicked instead.

i think u got history mixed up....the israeli jews massacred the arabs and kicked them out of palestine in the 1940s......then the surrounding arab countries responded and attacked israel.

Last edited:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I can understand why israel block their border. But why did egypt do the same thing? They can easily allow palestinians to access Egyptian border, build a port and airport on the egyptian side and build an economic lifeline plus allow pelstinian fishermen into their side.

The fucking egyptians are being run by a dictatorial military junta that refused to recognise a democractically elected government just because it was not a US ally??????

the bastard zionists through their american puppets are controlling the bloodthirsty bastards ruling in Egypt right now.....i wish the ISIS will start sweeping into Egypt and bring some terror right to Israel's door step instead of fucking around with fellow muslims......

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think u got history mixed up....the israeli jews massacred the arabs and kicked them out of palestine in the 1940s......then the surrounding arab countries responded and attacked israel.

I think far more arab got killed by fellow arabs than jews

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
so if the jews start killing chinks or niggers instead it wouldnt be alright?or is it perfectly alright to kill brown people?bomb them to hell?

just a question of time before the jews bring their killing to the other countries.....muslims are their prime targets....

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Precision shelling? surgical strike to minimise civilians?
Where are they aiming at?

Opps no need to aim, shoot anywhere to kill Arabs. Kill them and they cannot claim back the land.
The more killed the better, and the more sinkies will cheer for them.

Arabs inferior race not like Jews who are chosen race. You not chosen so why you decide to be mouthpiece for those chosen ones?

1302860550.JPG

384.jpgp

Day and Night. Not just one. Dozens. Maybe hundreds.

A single jew worth a thousand of arab kids.
gaza067.jpg

I speak against injustice as I see it.
I think I know the history of that area a lot better than most of the people in this forum. I probably know it better than all of you.
At one time I stood on the side of Israel. Then the more I know, the more I knew I as wrong.

Did you even know before I wrote here that Hamas was midwifed at its birth by Israel Secret Service?

It became clear to me the strength of arms on Israel caused them to be arrogant the way LKY with his fucking pervert corrupt kangaroos and unchecked power became the monster that he was.

Gaza is so heavily built up that villages and houses everywhere. No empty land where Hamas can stand and be the military target.
Hamas seemed to be the main protector of Palestinian rights and Palestinians stand bravely with Hamas.

Since you think Israel using white phosphor to burn the palestinians give you orgasm, here are photos to make you shiok.
While you feel shiok shiok, maybe others seeing the photos know just how sick you are. As sick as those fucking jews firing those white phosphor
to retain land that they stolen from Palestinians.

gaza_march_2008_boy1.jpg

1302863249.JPG

241k229.jpg

quemaduras-por-fosforo-blanco.jpg

7593-white-phosphorus-in-gaza.JPG

img_efe9f381f1_gaza_massacre_281.jpg

The kind of justice of the fucking Jews.
Go to another land and steal that from the people who were living there for thousands of years and claim that GOD gave it to their Chosen people, themselves

And when those people fight with bare hands and home made weapons to reclaim land stolen from them, the jews hit and bomb them with white phospor shells and machin gun their little boys and little girls

GIVE PALESTINIANS MODERN WEAPONS THAT THEY CAN VISIT ON THE JEWS WHAT THE JEWS HAVE DONE TO THEIR SCHOOLS AND KIDS

24947phosphorus.jpg

images

whitephospous3.jpg

4295.jpg

pic.php

vittime1.jpeg

smallerharder-idf-shirt.jpg

ABOVE IS IDF SNIPER TSHIRT -PRESENT TO THOSE WHO LOVE TO WANK AT CHILDREN

“I don’t believe in western morality, i.e. don’t kill civilians or children, don’t destroy holy sites, don’t fight during holiday seasons, don’t bomb cemeteries, don’t shoot until they shoot first because it is immoral. The only way to fight a moral war is the Jewish way: Destroy their holy sites. Kill men, women and children (and cattle). ~ Chabad Lubavitch Rabbi Manis Friedman

“All of the Palestinians must be killed; men, women, infants, and even their beasts” ~ Rabbi Yisrael Rosen, Rabbi Yisrael Rosen, a true man of the Zionist God.

dail-mail-idf-used-boy-as-a-human-shield.jpg

EVEN MORE FOR THOSE WHO LOVE WANKING TO ABOVE PHOTOS HERE
http://desertpeace.wordpress.com/2009/01/06/phopto-gallery-of-gazas-martyred-children/

Enjoy the writings and photos in this blog

http://snippits-and-slappits.blogspot.com/2009/01/blog-post_12.html

israeli+kid2%5D.jpg

LOVE LETTERS
Israeli girls write messages on a shell at a heavy artillery position
near Kiryat Shmona in Northern Israel. The message?
Dear Lebanese/Palestinian/Arab/Muslim/Christian Kids,
Die with Love. Yours, Israeli Kids

3176738845_473b4f7031.jpg

headline9637e7.jpg

22131_837.jpg

Enjoy your love and affection for those Israeli and happy wanking at the photos of Palestinian kids

For even more wanking pleasure of those supporting the fucking jews in their occupation of land that belong to others and their killing against the brave resistance of Palestinian fighters using bare hands and home made weapons and who refused to go head down down and arseholes up high high like stinkaporeans of stinkiland

It is time that Singaporeans fight like Palestinians against their fucking occupiers, the PAPs and their collaborators.

http://blogs.afp.com/correspondent/?post/Heartbreak:-Reporting-on-Gaza’s-youngest-victims
Heartbreak: Reporting on Gaza’s child victims

AFP Middle East correspondent Sara Hussein recently completed an assignment in Gaza, where more than 1,280 Palestinians have been killed -- including more than 240 children.
WARNING: This blog includes distressing images from inside a morgue.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
zionist murderous scum are the culprits. founder is an atheist, and then all this bs about a promised land. most of the world hate them, including orthodox jews, even their own israeli citizens got stopped for a peace protest.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Israel is a victim turned aggressor. It's ironic that the Arabs indirectly helped to create the monster that is Israel. Arabs are the aggressors turned victims.

Whoever goes to people's home and say the entire or part of the house belongs to them is the aggressor.

Just like whoever - for their self interest - say that entire or part of the family house belongs to outsider is a traitor.