• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Returning tray equates to good manners?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Returning trays is good manners MY WART-COVERED ANUS AND CHEESE-ENCRUSTED FLYBLOWN JOYSTICK. I return my tray with eating utensils at my Reservist cookhouse, at my workplace cafe, at my school canteen because we take ownership of that environment. We work and study and train there together.

Why should I take ownership of a hawker centre, food court or restaurant, or fast food outlet? Are those other patrons my coursemates, my colleagues or my fellow platoon mates? Who are those other patrons to me, such that I should care for their comfort.

Well said....cuntry gone to the dogs sold out by vile pappies and those dumbfucks want to use pappy tactics talk about graciousness, upbringing and give you guilt trip.

You correctly pointed out pap indoctrination from school NS now even your adult life....really cradle to the grave service

Fuck the pappies and give them the middle finger.
Civil disobedience sinkie style.....

Last edited:

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Clearing and returning food trays is the right and proper thing to do. Go and visit any European or North American city and you will always see customers clearing their trays after their meals at food malls or fast food restaurants.

The sad fact that Sinkies are either too lazy or too indifferent to do so says more about their poor social and cultural upbringing rather than their table etiquette.

Europeans and americans do it because of minimum wage. Cleaners are too expensive to hire, hence they make their customers do it. When the Europeans and Americans visit a cafe/restaurant, do they return the crockery?

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
Europeans and americans do it because of minimum wage. Cleaners are too expensive to hire, hence they make their customers do it. When the Europeans and Americans visit a cafe/restaurant, do they return the crockery?
hahaha...this 1 is a no brainer...nobody asked you to do that in Singapore also...

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go and have an intimate liaison with your next of kin. Returning trays is good manners MY WART-COVERED ANUS. I return my tray with eating utensils at my Reservist cookhouse, at my workplace cafe, at my school canteen because we take ownership of that environment. We work and study and train there together.

Why should I take ownership of a hawker centre, food court or restaurant, or fast food outlet? Are those other patrons my coursemates, my colleagues or my fellow platoon mates?
hahaha....it is obvious that you are a selfish prick.....and a failed product of Singapore parents and the schools....
not everything needs to be politicise...
good manners and upbringing is something that one practise automatically without anyone going after your arse......
e.g....
1. holding the lift door open for other people....and asking people which floor they going to....
2. queuing up for service (food, bus, movie tickets; etc...)
3. picking up the dog poos after your dogs had shitted.....
4. not littering the cinema halls while you are enjoying your shows....
5. flush the toilet after use; etc....

Last edited:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Well said....cuntry gone to the dogs sold out by vile pappies and those dumbfucks want to use pappy tactics talk about graciousness, upbringing and give you guilt trip.

You correctly pointed out pap indoctrination from school NS now even your adult life....really cradle to the grave service

Fuck the pappies and give them the middle finger.
Civil disobedience sinkie style.....

yeah bro....show those fucking pap traitors this ......jamm up up so high up their arses it comes out from their nose.....

2013-05-31 21.27.56.jpg

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yeah bro....show those fucking pap traitors this ......jamm up up so high up their arses it comes out from their nose.....

View attachment 16283

fuck the PAPs and all their cheebye running dogs trying to curry favour from them

NEVER EVER FORGET IT IS THE FUCKING PAP WHO MAKE YOU INTO HAWKER ASSISTANT TO WAIT FOR YOUR FOOD TO BE PREPARED AND WAIT TO BRING YOUR OWN FOOD TO YOU.
IN HAWKER CENTERS IN MALAYSIA AND THAILAND, YOU ORDER YOUR FOOD AND THAT WILL BE DELIVERED TO YOU.

PART OF PAP PLAN TO GET YOU USED TO THEIR MIND CONTROLS
AND IN THE PROCESS, THEY STOLE OUR COUNTRY FROM UNDER OUR FEET AND RAPED HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS FROM US

AS IF THAT IS NOT ENOUGH, THEY WANT YOU TO RETURN THE PLATES AND TRAYS
NEXT THEY WANT YOU TO CLEAN UP AS WELL

A NEW FORM OF KEEPING STINKIES HEAD DOWN DOWN AND ARSEHOLES UP HIGH HIGH FOR PAP AND HAWKER CENTERS OPERATORS (ALL TIED TO CRASS LOOT PEOPLE) TO FUCK TO TIEW AND TO KAN

I RETURN MY TRAYS IN HONGKONG AND JAPAN AS THEY DO NOT HAVE THE FUCKING PAP THERE
IN STINKAPORE I ABSOLUTELY REFUSE TO DO THAT
ALL SINGAPOREANS MUST REFUSE TO DO WHAT THE FUCK PAP AND THEIR HAWKER CENTER OPERATORS WANT YOU TO DO

They continue to laugh all the way to their banks
And all the way back from their banks

HA HA HA HA
HEE HEE HEE HE HEEEE
HOO HO HOOO HO HO

Plotzensee_nooses.jpg

Hang those PAP maggots cockroaches with piano wires from lamp posts to make them dance before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
BBQ those PAP maggots cockroaches before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
Cut a few more arseholes into those PAP maggots cockroaches to let out their shit before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
Make those PAP maggots cockroaches eat joss sticks and candle wax before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

Those who return are those that stay head down down and arseholes up high high to be tiew to be kan by PAP
those who ask people to return are those who want to see stinkes remain head down down and arseholes up high high to be tiew and kan by PAP