• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sam spamming across threads

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sam

Not sure if you realise that you spamming more or less than same message across multiple threads about the PAP. It's stifling debate as the troll baits can't help themselves.

No issues if these messages carry something new or even newsworthy or even topical. If I wanted to hear these messages, I would pop over to the locals RC or some PA organised event. Even the Straits Times sounds more interesting as they actually come up with some new angles to prop up the government's failed policies. The new angles are just as hopeless but it's like the local whore who adds an inch to her heels to retain custom.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sam

Not sure if you realise that you spamming more or less than same message across multiple threads about the PAP. It's stifling debate as the troll baits can't help themselves.

No issues if these messages carry something new or even newsworthy or even topical. If I wanted to hear these messages, I would pop over to the locals RC or some PA organised event. Even the Straits Times sounds more interesting as they actually come up with some new angles to prop up the government's failed policies. The new angles are just as hopeless but it's like the local whore who adds an inch to her heels to retain custom.

Screw Ball, Sam will tell you that this is his forum and if you are unhappy, you are free to "fall out" from this forum!

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sam

Not sure if you realise that you spamming more or less than same message across multiple threads about the PAP. It's stifling debate as the troll baits can't help themselves ...
ban dat blahdy burger! ... :mad:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Sam

People tend to get carried away with their hatred of the PAP plus the same falsehoods and lies are constantly being spewed over and over again.

Take CPF for example, on a weekly basis, someone will start a thread stating the CPF is withholding money and not allowing Singaporeans to spend what is rightfully theirs. Nobody ever rebutts this lie so it is left to me to point out that nothing can be further from the truth.

Then there's the constant cursing of LKY. I may not like the man very much for obvious reasons including the fact that he caused great hardship to certain members of my family but that does not alter the fact that he transformed the lives of the majority of Singaporeans for the better.

There are many other examples but I don't need to elaborate. I'm sure you understand where I am coming from.

Singaporeans need to be careful what they wish for. If I don't constantly remind everyone just how lucky they are, they might actually start believing all the anti PAP crap that is spewed here.

The PAP is not perfect but it is so much better than the governments that most other countries have to put up with.

If you don't want me spamming, perhaps you could help me out in defending LHL and his team.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How can you call that spam when each and every post is personally handcrafted by Leongsam? You should reserve that honor for escher. Look at what he posted in the Hamas/GMS thread.

Please don't insult Leongsam.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
removing the verbal diarrhea spilled

Still looking for that unflushed public toilet bowl to stick your head below that waterline?
You stuck that D24 durians up the cunt of your mother yet?

You should as she did not abort you before the trimester.

She was a lousy fuck as well.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How can you call that spam when each and every post is personally handcrafted by Leongsam? You should reserve that honor for escher. Look at what he posted in the Hamas/GMS thread.

Please don't insult Leongsam.

I agree. Escher is no different from palden. Both supporters but for opposite ends.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Still looking for that unflushed public toilet bowl to stick your head below that waterline?

You are just a pathetic dishonorable loser who don't even dare to quote what I say. Debate with me properly if you are that capable or just flush yourself into the toilet bowl and live inside the sewers together with the loser Palestinians.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
flush flush the diarrhea away

You stuck that D24 durians up the cunt of your mother yet?

You should as she did not abort you before the trimester.

She was a lousy fuck as well.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is an example of good post to debate. This is not the spamming posts that I am referring to.

SBF has always had the same theme from its inception and you do have to take credit - it does not emulate the usual postings which are within boundaries that are proscribed by the Government but more importantly Singaporeans tend to stick within the boundaries as a conscious choice due to a lifetime of conditioning.

SBF therefore becomes the natural catchment for anti-establishment messages and many of which are true and never before expressed elsewhere. There are also some really good folks in SBF that can breakdown a failed policy and show it for what it is. There is hon beating around the bush or unnecessary platitudes thrown to water down the message. It stands to reason why pro establishment posters who want to peddle their stuff seldom step in.

I for one have been vehement about zapping anyone including pro establishment posters in order to see the debate thru. I will be first to say that this Government did very well in its first 25 years despite the collateral damage. But it's a different story. The proliferation of anti-establishment messages across many forums are now part of normal discourse as the Govt is failing.

I am with you on the gratuitous spewing of hatred when the post carried no information or view to consider and content with. I believe these few and far between.

My main concern is that good threads maybe stifled when the retort to a troll pro PAP spam is the usual seatless bicycle and it's like. Once I see the seatless bicycle comment, I know that the thread will die as the usual debaters will fall out.

People tend to get carried away with their hatred of the PAP plus the same falsehoods and lies are constantly being spewed over and over again.

Take CPF for example, on a weekly basis, someone will start a thread stating the CPF is withholding money and not allowing Singaporeans to spend what is rightfully theirs. Nobody ever rebutts this lie so it is left to me to point out that nothing can be further from the truth.

Then there's the constant cursing of LKY. I may not like the man very much for obvious reasons including the fact that he caused great hardship to certain members of my family but that does not alter the fact that he transformed the lives of the majority of Singaporeans for the better.

There are many other examples but I don't need to elaborate. I'm sure you understand where I am coming from.

Singaporeans need to be careful what they wish for. If I don't constantly remind everyone just how lucky they are, they might actually start believing all the anti PAP crap that is spewed here.

The PAP is not perfect but it is so much better than the governments that most other countries have to put up with.

If you don't want me spamming, perhaps you could help me out in defending LHL and his team.

Last edited:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am more irked by teeki's repetitive postings of that pork marked face in practically every thread. And Sochi too is guilty of religious crap when it clearly lies in the religious folder and not this.

As the saner members of this forum know, Sam is playing the devils advocate. Agree that he is getting repetitive and no new substantive arguments put forth that are worthy of discussion. But still enjoy Sam overall as he makes up by other useful posting on his pet hobbies. Especially those wealth accumulation topics

The purpose of playing the foil is to stimulate traffic and rebuttals and thoughtful discourse but the gruel is getting thin.

I see Sam as no different from a forummer who hold or pretend to hold a strong view and looks for ways to justify his belief system and invite rebuttals or even see scorn. His case is exceptional as the articulation of issues is good for the most part.

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is their 3rd reincarnation and I suspect they will gone again soon for failing to post in the religious folder. They irk me as well as to no end. But don't need to add trolling to add to the situation.

No issues on playing the devil's advocate. It pushes the debate in the right direction and avoid the premature judgment that we may end up with. It's the short troll messages that I am referring to.

I am more irked by teeki's repetitive postings of that pork marked face in practically every thread. And Sochi too is guilty of religious crap when it clearly lies in the religious folder and not this.

As the saner members of this forum know, Sam is playing the devils advocate. Agree that he is getting repetitive and no new substantive arguments put forth that are worthy of discussion. But still enjoy Sam overall as he makes up by other useful posting on his pet hobbies. Especially those wealth accumulation topics

The purpose of playing the foil is to stimulate traffic and rebuttals and thoughtful discourse but the gruel is getting thin

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was hoping to avoid the Krafty issues especially after nutbush expressed his desire to move to OZ. He is used to be great when he is on his medication ( you can tell). Not anymore. And he is fixated with Sam. And it was only right that he brought out Fellatio. He could not have picked a more apt subject.

you are related to Krafty hotbot ? :eek:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's all about ego. Especially with the homosexual ones. Ask scroobal about his stepping on the toes of one. scroobal is one brave dude.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
This is their 3rd reincarnation and I suspect they will gone again soon for failing to post in the religious folder. They irk me as well as to no end. But don't need to add trolling to add to the situation.

No issues on playing the devil's advocate. It pushes the debate in the right direction and avoid the premature judgment that we may end up with. It's the short troll messages that I am referring to.

I do gentle nudging... Sochi was banned for 24 hours and Teeki has ended up in the same boat.

I also regularly purge all the religious stuff and dump it somewhere else... trash or religious folder.

However, I don't want to micromanage so if you see some undesirable stuff just ignore it and I'll clean it up when I get round to it.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
The purpose of playing the foil is to stimulate traffic and rebuttals and thoughtful discourse but the gruel is getting thin.

If I see some new and original anti PAP spin, it will stimulate my creative juices and I'll actually compose a response to the best of my ability.

However, when I see the same old "CPF is our money we demand it all at 55" mantra, I simply go into robotic mode and regurgitate the same old stuff that I've repeated a thousand times over. I don't know how else to respond. I've covered the whole spectrum of responses and I can't think of anything else.