• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PM LEE says Dawson area was a swamp.......

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Like a said LKY turned Singapore from swampland to metropolis in one generation. You guys should show a bit more appreciation for all the wonderful things that the PAP has done over the years.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Like a said LKY turned Singapore from swampland to metropolis in one generation. You guys should show a bit more appreciation for all the wonderful things that the PAP has done over the years.

Boss , you have affirmation from PM Lee that all along what you have claimed is true. I guess you should have our assurance now lol

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
in 1965, there was no singapore. the old fart built the island from rocks he pick up from mars and hand build each rock into an island as we called sisters island.

day n night he toll until each n every island was build. then the people came. cheng ho, raffles. they came to party n race each other in their junks n trunks around the island like a F1 circuit.

Wah, so wonder old fart sys he could rise, when dead...he summoned ADMIRAL Cheng Ho, Sir Stamford Raffles to come to the race??

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Netizens' comment:

Tham Weng Kay:
August 9, 2014 at 9:33 pm (Quote)
This Idiot PM must be sleeping…!!! Let me now re-quote one of the comment posted by a reader out here which read as :

@ Alamak!:
Dawson Estate used to have low-rental terrace houses built by the SIT, the HDB’s predecessor, in the 1950s and 60s.
The estate had a charming character all of its own then.
I know because I attended primary school there. LHL is pulling a fast one.

What I can say is that PM Lee Hsien Loong doesn’t even know that PAP is taking the FOOT-STEPS OF MR. LIM YEW HOCK AS A PIONEER WHO INITIATED TO START-KICK LAUNCHING ALL THESE PUBLIC HOUSINGS DURING THE 1950s AND 1960s…!!!
And this include some low Rise flats located at Old Kallang Airport Road which have since been demolished among many others…!!!
Just wonder why PAP always choose to announce untrue stories to mislead the Singaporeans when all the Pioneer Generation Aged Uncles And Aunties are still alive today who can stand out to prove him wrong…!!!

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The following comment was posted on Pinky's facebook.
Not sure if it has been deleted by now.

1888862_10202625437933920_7824015428802391848_o.jpg

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah, so wonder old fart sys he could rise, when dead...he summoned ADMIRAL Cheng Ho, Sir Stamford Raffles to come to the race??

yes. raffles though older then LKY would not hv outlive the old fart to this day. but at his command, raffles will bring about his skelteton troops from the east india company and the undead gurkhas who fought fearlessly and without maximum restraint against the pirates who now called themselves agong in neighboring countries. and chengho the leading eunuch of ming emperors will know what is best for the modern day emperor.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
this was the block that house a opium smoking den on 7th floor. Wonder opium dens were one of the GLCs too?

Why did this clown LHL bring such an old story? He never tell PAP paid peanuts for the land?

Stupid PAP leader.

forfar-house3-1956.jpg

This was before the PAP came onto the scene...... what swamp?

Last edited:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This was how LKY had created Singapore. Substitute LKY for Michael Jackson. It is the closest depiction of what really happened.

[video=youtube;xW1fXL3s7bk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xW1fXL3s7bk[/video]

There was another song by them which befits Stinkapore....."Blame it on the Bu-Lee"

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
tiong-bahru-1950.jpg

There were flats before PAP was founded..... Singapore was not a swamp.....Dawson was not a swamp.....

Dawson was not a swamp! Mee Mai Hum do not know what's he talking about!!
Ponggol there were many swamp than I agreed!! Along Ponggol Rd there were swamp left and right!

Those days there were many deadly accident there!!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dawson was not a swamp! Mee Mai Hum do not know what's he talking about!!
Ponggol there were many swamp than I agreed!! Along Ponggol Rd there were swamp left and right!

Those days there were many deadly accident there!!

His mother Gecko's CB was a swamp: damp, sticky and foul-smelling.
That's why when he came out of her womb, everything is a swamp to him. :rolleyes:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is not a proper FR. you must state where she come from, boob size, full x process and whether you will RTF.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Last time, when I was young, I remember drawing water from a well in the kampong, shitting in an outhouse, using kerosene lamps at night, the roads leading to the kampong were dirt roads, so, I supposed that Gay Loong should use my example and claim the PAP brought sinkies from the Stone Age to modern times?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
if you share the same sarong as him once a week and share shit bucket with 49 others then i believe it must be your story.