• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LKY is alive and well. Attends NDP

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dun mean to show any disrespect for old man, but i see that there is emotional attachment being played in the the NDP.
this kind of event can make your emotions up and down.:rolleyes:

It's called propaganda. It's crafted to invoke an emotional response from the participants.

The PAP govt is usually super stingy, why do you think it splurges on the NDP every year? The answer is not too difficult to figure out.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dun mean to show any disrespect for old man, but i see that there is emotional attachment being played in the the NDP.
this kind of event can make your emotions up and down.:rolleyes:

Only ungrateful and devious people will respect a war-traitor and hard-knuckled despot. Thanks to the propagandist media, it is very obvious many still thinks he is ONLY one that brought prosperity to Stinkapore.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
28vspr6.jpg

Where he be under when he become a rotting corpse

toilet-2.jpg

mexico-2520multiperson2520very2520public2520toilet.jpg

China-toilet-710806.jpg

Dirty+public+toilets.jpg

Public-toilet-sign-in-Bei-009.jpg

20080225-public%20toilet%20perrochon.jpg

7830541.jpg

20071010119200281322880800.jpg

Bury that bastard LKY under a public toilet or in sewerage treatment plant.
Sinkies shit on him or flowing around him will purify that bastard LKY
The stink of our shit will smell a lot better than that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY.

iamhere

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hope he could stay long enough to see how LHL falls and sane enough to face charges brought upon him.

Long live LKY!

yes, he shall live to witness the downfall of papees, papees, cronies and families' passports compounded and accounts frozen, the passing of his sons, grandsons, great-grand sons n etc.........

:wink::wink::wink::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::wink::wink::wink:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I owe everything I have achieved in life to this man. Without him, I'd still be shitting a bucket shared by 50 other families.

It's good to see him still fit and healthy. I wish him many more years of good health.

iamhere

Alfrescian
Loyal
In reality, the nation have been providing welfare state benefits "minimum wages" in millions to each individual leech aka papee, (juz because of one party rule system) to leeches aka papees leeching on the system. These leeches aka papees wasting nation's time and resources and etc every single second of the Mother Earth's day. By some unfortunate default, we as a nation have to put food on table and tonnes of $$$ for these leeches...

The country needs the government (employees of the public) to work for the country.
Can these leeches aka papees become self reliant? Get a job and be prepared to work hard
at least for once in a lifetime. Stop Leeching on the system.

FUCK PAP, FUCK PAP, FUCK PAP.........
MAY PAPEES, CRONIES N FAMILIES BURN ETERNALLY IN HELLS.........
MAJULLAH SINGAPURA.........
GOD BLESS SINGAPORE..............
REMEMBER to

VOTE papees OUT

do yrself, yr forefathers and yr generations to come, a favor, a service and a long-awaited justice

:wink::wink::wink::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::wink::wink::wink:

iamhere says a lot about this:"The democracy shall cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those LEECHES who would not.”

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
for a moment i was thought the SO should be holding the old fart by the elbow to assist him when he being is seated. holding by the waist shows the old fart is very brittle, very fragile.

The picture shows LKY got a stroke on the left side of his body. His left hand did not move to grip the armrest of the chair as he was about to sit down. The SO had to prop him up to sit down.

Still, he is as determined as ever to attend every NDP until his last day. May he have his retirement in peace.

iamhere

Alfrescian
Loyal
he shall live to witness the downfall of papees, papees, cronies and families' passports compounded and accounts frozen, the passing of his sons, grandsons, great-grand sons n etc.........

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Heng Chee How's expression is that of a classic trained obedient dog as he witnessed old bastard fall to his seat: expressionless.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I owe everything I have achieved in life to this man. Without him, I'd still be shitting a bucket shared by 50 other families.

It's good to see him still fit and healthy. I wish him many more years of good health.

Actually enough is enough for such nonsense, SINgapore was not built by ONE MAN, the collective effort of the people, who stood by him & his cabinet in the early days built this country. I owe not to him but to those who worked hard, for what I have today, whether I am still sharing bucket with people or not. Credit must be given to LKY though for his vision & effort, that is all I can attribute this, other than that I do not profess to love to like him.

I have seen us in Federation...Malaya, Malaysia....& could count as those from a generation that sang three National Anthem, God Save The Queen, Negara-Ku & Majuallah SINgapura...

Credit must be given to the generation that were before me, that believed & worked with him & the generation that came after, who did the same thing to bring us to where we are today...

but to say, without him...I would be shitting with 50 others over buckets..would be akin to "sucking his_____"...like you. We can thank LKY for what he has done....that I would...suck his____! like you do..is too much!:eek:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

dont feel obliged. just return every damned cents you own so you wont get farked once they turned up at your house with the presstitutes and demand you pay up.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The picture shows LKY got a stroke on the left side of his body. His left hand did not move to grip the armrest of the chair as he was about to sit down. The SO had to prop him up to sit down.

Still, he is as determined as ever to attend every NDP until his last day. May he have his retirement in peace.

When he still can, he should eat his joss sticks and candle wax now.
When he die, he be fucked and tiewed and kanned by legions of ghouls and demons using chainsaws into his anus and mouth and eyeballs and perineum and he will not get time off ever to eat joss sticks and candle wax then.

SO THAT BASTARD SMEAR OF SHIT ON SOLE OF SHOE LKY BETTER EAT ALL THAT NOW NOW NOW

The+joss+sticks.jpg

incense_1578935i.jpg

hjd014_menthol_incense_stick.jpg

ChineseNewYear_candles.jpg

Candles_in_chinese_temple.jpg

China-DSC_6922.jpg

When that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY go die his long painful agonising death, the ghouls and demons will be raping and screwing him and not allow him time off to eat joss sticks and candle wax.