• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LKY is alive and well. Attends NDP

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
99fi88.jpg

:biggrin:

wahahhahah!!!!!

later that old fart fall face flat on the cake, then how???

The video of the year award?

those PAP ball lickers and suckers around that old fucking fart are a disgrace to watch.. So is that the only way to earn a living? sucking up to others.. pathetic.. oh well, that is how sinkie behaves.. Luckily i stay away from them.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wahahhahah!!!!!

The camera man will be immediately placed under house arrest, and his camera will be confiscated. He'll also be made to swear an oath not to tell anyone, in accordance to the Official Secrets Act. :biggrin:

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some careful editing by the folks at Medias**t. They are clearly careful to avoid showing his mobility level. All we see is him sitting down at 48:31 assisted by his body guards.

His NDP appearance is clearly to send a message that he is not as incapacitated as some would like to believe.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some careful editing by the folks at Medias**t. They are clearly careful to avoid showing his mobility level. All we see is him sitting down at 48:31 assisted by his body guards.

His NDP appearance is clearly to send a message that he is not as incapacitated as some would like to believe.

See, that's why we hate the PAP regime. You're not even honest about how you showcase your annual propaganda show... who knows what else you aren't entirely honest about? :wink:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
come to think of it kenna conned by PAP to march was a waste of time. Wasted 2 years of NSF having to practice march for 3 months for NDP was a waste of time and as PAP slavery.

Whoever sons of ex-NSF now in NDP will regret like us having putting through all this shit from PAP.

Come 2015 and beyond PAP is finish and end the fucking shit slavery for PAP NDP.

Fuck PAP.

48:24 onwards.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

When he could not even sit down on his own, how do you expect him to walk up on his own feet? He was hand carried from his wheel chair to the seat out of camera range. A lesser mortal might want to give up and rest at home to watch the NDP but not this guy.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wahahhahah!!!!!

those PAP ball lickers and suckers around that old fucking fart are a disgrace to watch.. So is that the only way to earn a living? sucking up to others.. pathetic.. oh well, that is how sinkie behaves.. Luckily i stay away from them.

HAHAHA ! Why suddenly got 2 men snatching to doggie him :biggrin::p

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
More than four decades ago a saintly old Buddhist Abbot whom the old bastard sought guidance and advice from and he later betrayed him wholesale.

In the 80's over a vegetarian meal at the temple, the Abbot confided with me that the old bastard would be "boh-hor-see" and I'm witnessing it.

Great Grand Master, rest in peace for your adversary (the tua-phai-lang) is now suffering for his sins, misdeeds and the way he betrayed you.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
More than four decades ago a saintly old Buddhist Abbot whom the old bastard sought guidance and advice from and he later betrayed him wholesale.

In the 80's over a vegetarian meal at the temple, the Abbot confided with me that the old bastard would be "boh-hor-see" and I'm witnessing it.

Great Grand Master, rest in peace for your adversary (the tua-phai-lang) is now suffering for his sins, misdeeds and the way he betrayed you.

Maybe you misheard. He said 'boh (wife) Ho Ching'. :biggrin:

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal

hahaha....I am very surprise that a Abbot (high monk with many years of practise) would utter such a phrase over a vegetarian meal....if indeed it is true, my respect for the Abbot has dropped many notches....

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What an irony.

I recall clearly that "hor-see" was one of the catch-phrases used by the bumbling son in the first few years that he became PM. :wink:

The reason why I call the Abbot, a saintly person was because he never had a harsh word for anybody.

For the old bastard, Grand Master had two harsh words for him and they are, tua-phai-lang and boh-hor-see!

These two Hokkien words will forever be ingrained in my mind.

iluvgst

Alfrescian
Loyal
At the rate of his deterioration, how is this old man gonna get up from his grave as he previously claimed if and when something goes wrong in singapore???

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh dear he cannot stand too long without falling down. So fragile and still got people wish him boh hor see?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Oh dear he cannot stand too long without falling down. So fragile and still got people wish him boh hor see?

on the contrary, i wish this old man good health! please live to see the next GE results! tahan 2 more years? :o:o:o

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let him b like his buddy suharto n marcos. Bedridden n good riddance. N mati like gaddafi. Flee like a roach under the sewer.

Last edited: