• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The meek Singaporean and his. Government

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
We were raised to be meek and subservient to the government of the day. We now can't even handle foreigners. We struggle to deal with them, confront them and prefer not to engage or walk away. SMRT staff hiding in their booth while the CCTV show Angmos behaving badly at platforms seems to be order of the day. Drunk local ejected out of public bus, drunk AngMo gets a smile and continues to behave badly.

In the office, a better trained and competent Singaporeans struggle to articulate his thoughts while a junior AngMo with less qualification and even where the qualifications are not relevant seem to get ahead. Our standard of English is worse than what are grandfathers were taught.

During Fire Drills at Raffles Place, you see the locals queuing at the assembly points while AngMo even the juniors are in coffee joints. Simple refusal to assemble would have sent a clear message but will locals do it.

And the courts as we know now operate with 2 scales.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We were raised to be meek and subservient to the government of the day. We now can't even handle foreigners. We struggle to deal with them, confront them and prefer not to engage or walk away. SMRT staff hiding in their booth while the CCTV show Angmos behaving badly at platforms seems to be order of the day. Drunk local ejected out of public bus, drunk AngMo gets a smile and continues to behave badly.

In the office, a better trained and competent Singaporeans struggle to articulate his thoughts while a junior AngMo with less qualification and even where the qualifications are not relevant seem to get ahead. Our standard of English is worse than what are grandfathers were taught.

During Fire Drills at Raffles Place, you see the locals queuing at the assembly points while AngMo even the juniors are in coffee joints. Simple refusal to assemble would have sent a clear message but will locals do it.

And the courts as we know now operate with 2 scales.

Crumbling of Singapore is imminent.

Root cause is the pap

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah, Sam would have come in and said what a good job the PAP did. Which other country in the world do you know that it's citizen were so subservient. Even the North Koreans have more balls then sinkies. You do have to give them credit for achieving this amazing feat.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah, Sam would have come in and said what a good job the PAP did. Which other country in the world do you know that it's citizen were so subservient. Even the North Koreans have more balls then sinkies. You do have to give them credit for achieving this amazing feat.

This is the beginning of the end of the pap

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm trying to say the crimbling of Singapore is really because of its populace which is the direct results of PAP own doing. It's really everyone's fault for allowing this from happening.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm trying to say the crimbling of Singapore is really because of its populace which is the direct results of PAP own doing. It's really everyone's fault for allowing this from happening.

We went through this before...

1. PAP denied information to Singaporeans through controlled media in the 1960s. 70s, 80s, 90s, 2000s, etc
2. PAP bankrupted oppositions in the 1960s, 70s, 80s, etc
3. Citizens didn't get true picture of pap's evil schemes.

So who is the root cause of Singapore's predicament?

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
There has to be way to save Singaporeans from this fear that they have of AngMo and the Government.

Maybe the bouncers at Clarke Quay can conduct lessons for Singaporeans on how to handle AngMo.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Worse still, 2 yrs of NS has resulted the Sinkie boys/men to be meek instead of becoming braver. I suspect a lot of this meekness is due to sg govt being the biggest employer in sg and civil service sinkies are well paid. Too well paid for them to rock the boat and vote against.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha....scroobye and his cockeral syndrome.....u see something...you conclude from there...
e.g. just because his father has a mustache...he thinks everyone with a mustache is his father...
he has been exposed as serial bullshitter and confirmed with the IQ/EQ of kindergarten child.....
he thinks that by assasinating the leaders of a terrorist group, there will be no more problem with that group.....lol.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Worse still, 2 yrs of NS has resulted the Simkie boys/men to be meek instead of becoming braver.

I always said NS has castrated SG guys and they are b.ll less.

that's all part of pap's evil scheme. NS was never meant to defend SG. NS was meant to castrate SG guys and make them subservient and obedient

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
This I absolutely agree. :wink:

And the bestest person to conduct lessons for Singaporeans on how to handle Angmo is this subservient family butler. :biggrin:

Mark-Andrew-Yeo-Kah-Chong_final.jpg

Can you please stop posting that ugly fuck's stupid face over and over again you're spoiling my appetite just before dinner time. :mad:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There has to be way to save Singaporeans from this fear that they have of AngMo and the Government.

Maybe the bouncers at Clarke Quay can conduct lessons for Singaporeans on how to handle AngMo.

impossible,its inbred into the very nature of sinkies right down to our DNA,even if ur the most powerful and most sexiest man in Pink in Singapore,In the presence of Ang Moh,you will prostrate yourself and submit face down bottoms up and lick the hand of your master.

gzwWefL.jpg

This guy is only half white and Gay loong looks like a adoring school girl offering her petite hand to the gentlemen in shining armour.

9v1Rx4M.jpg

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
impossible,its inbred into the very nature of sinkies right down to our DNA,even if ur the most powerful and most sexiest man in Pink in Singapore,In the presence of Ang Moh,you will prostrate yourself and submit face down bottoms up and lick the hand of your master.

is that what NS has done to you? Disgusting

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

They continue to laugh all the way to their banks
And all the way back from their banks

HA HA HA HA
HEE HEE HEE HE HEEEE
HOO HO HOOO HO HO

Plotzensee_nooses.jpg

Hang those PAP maggots cockroaches with piano wires from lamp posts to make them dance before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
BBQ those PAP maggots cockroaches before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
Cut a few more arseholes into those PAP maggots cockroaches to let out their shit before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
Make those PAP maggots cockroaches eat joss sticks and candle wax before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

gzwWefL.jpg

I am doing my part to break that kind of mindsets

BY TELLING SINKIES IT IS TIME TO HANG THOSE PAP BASTARDS WITH THEIR RUNNING DOGS
IN TIME MY MESSAGE WILL GET THROUGH
AND HUNDRED THOUSAND WILL BE AT HONG LIM WITH PIANO WIRES IN THEIR HANDS

They continue to laugh all the way to their banks
And all the way back from their banks

HA HA HA HA
HEE HEE HEE HE HEEEE
HOO HO HOOO HO HO

Plotzensee_nooses.jpg

Hang those PAP maggots cockroaches with piano wires from lamp posts to make them dance before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
BBQ those PAP maggots cockroaches before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
Cut a few more arseholes into those PAP maggots cockroaches to let out their shit before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
Make those PAP maggots cockroaches eat joss sticks and candle wax before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am doing my part to break that kind of mindsets

BY TELLING SINKIES IT IS TIME TO HANG THOSE PAP BASTARDS WITH THEIR RUNNING DOGS
IN TIME MY MESSAGE WILL GET THROUGH
AND HUNDRED THOUSAND WILL BE AT HONG LIM WITH PIANO WIRES IN THEIR HANDS

Make those PAP maggots cockroaches eat joss sticks and candle wax before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.[/SIZE][/B]

Excellent!!!