• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you think that this Thai Girl is pretty? Would you date her?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Do you think that this Thai Girl is pretty? Would you date her?

xBto9ax3CAAE4lhp.jpg.pagespeed.ic.CFVUigM7Pe.webp

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Woah! so many stamps on the desk.

co-confidential
censored
private
certified true copy
sample

LOL.......pick your choice of the stamps.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
after i clicked on your thread, i get out instantly but out of manners, i decided to comment that she look like a part-time hooker.:eek:

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will be honest.. I don't like Thai women.. unless it's those stars you see in those movies.. seldom I see nice looking Thai woman in Thailand.. all the good ones all taken liao. And that goes for Viet, Myanmar.. I just don't find them attractive. Surprisingly, PRC, Hong Konger.. Korean and Jap.. I like.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I will be honest.. I don't like Thai women.. unless it's those stars you see in those movies.. seldom I see nice looking Thai woman in Thailand.. all the good ones all taken liao. And that goes for Viet, Myanmar.. I just don't find them attractive. Surprisingly, PRC, Hong Konger.. Korean and Jap.. I like.

You prefer those fair complexion type I guess.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Some thais look chinese. Also some thais are chinese. The original thai people came from china but they are not han chinese they are minority groups from china who look chinese obviously. They tend spread out and soon the natives mons, khmers in present day thailand ended up speaking thai and the culture got assimilated with khmer culture etc until it is like this today. Then later the chinese came settled there and had to take up the culture but they are usually the later immigrants.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Some thais look chinese. Also some thais are chinese. The original thai people came from china but they are not han chinese they are minority groups from china who look chinese obviously. They tend spread out and soon the natives mons, khmers in present day thailand ended up speaking thai and the culture got assimilated with khmer culture etc until it is like this today. Then later the chinese came settled there and had to take up the culture but they are usually the later immigrants.

Those non-han Chinese are usually in Chiangmai & Chiangrai region.

The Bangkokiasn and other city dwelling Chinese are usually Han Chinese, mostly teochews. That is why they are so fair and sweet.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those non-han Chinese are usually in Chiangmai & Chiangrai region.

The Bangkokiasn and other city dwelling Chinese are usually Han Chinese, mostly teochews. That is why they are so fair and sweet.

Those in northern thailand aren't chinese but i get what you mean. I don't think minority groups residing in china today are considered chinese. Chinese nationality obviously which is different from chinese ethnicity. Zhong guo ren vs hua ren.

Yup many teochew thai ppl especially in bkk.

Thai people aren't that hung up on the racial thing. If you speak and read their language you are sort of accepted into their society although there are social hierachies based on skin color usually the darker skinned ones are below which actually isn't unusual since it occurs everywhere.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Those in northern thailand aren't chinese but i get what you mean. I don't think minority groups residing in china today are considered chinese. Chinese nationality obviously which is different from chinese ethnicity. Zhong guo ren vs hua ren.

Yup many teochew thai ppl especially in bkk.

Thai people aren't that hung up on the racial thing. If you speak and read their language you are sort of accepted into their society although there are social hierachies based on skin color usually the darker skinned ones are below which actually isn't unusual since it occurs everywhere.

No I don't mean the Chiangmai northeast Thais.

I really mean those from Chinese from China like from Yunnan who settled down to Chiangmai and Chiangrai in early to mid 1900s and after the KMT-Communist war.

You should go to this place call Doi Mae Salong in Chiangrai and see the Chinese there for yourself. They are Chinese Muslims and speak different accent from us Han Chinese. But still understandable.

I went there twice.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doi_Mae_Salong

I speak some Thai and sometimes Kuan Teen (kwai lan) with my Thai colleagues in Thai. 5555

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No I don't mean the Chiangmai northeast Thais.

I really mean those from Chinese from China like from Yunnan who settled down to Chiangmai and Chiangrai in early to mid 1900s and after the KMT-Communist war.

You should go to this place call Doi Mae Salong in Chiangrai and see the Chinese there for yourself. They are Chinese Muslims and speak different accent from us Han Chinese. But still understandable.

I went there twice.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doi_Mae_Salong

I speak some Thai and sometimes Kuan Teen (kwai lan) with my Thai colleagues in Thai. 5555

I actually travelled to chiangrai, chiang saen district and travelled into burma for a few hours. That region is near the golden triangle region. That region you speak of is in Mae Fa Luang District. Your thai colleagues come from that region?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I actually travelled to chiangrai, chiang saen district and travelled into burma for a few hours. That region is near the golden triangle region. That region you speak of is in Mae Fa Luang District. Your thai colleagues come from that region?

No lah. In Mae Salong, I speak Mandarin.

My Thai colleagues are all the Bangkokians working in the Bangkok business districts.