• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why i don’t fly our flag anymore

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]WHY I DON’T FLY OUR FLAG ANYMORE[/h]
<!-- /.block --> <style>.node-article .field-name-link-line-above-tags{float: right;}.node-article .field-name-ad-box-in-article {float: left;margin: 15px 15px 10px 0;}.node-article .field-tags{clear: both;}</style> Post date:
8 Aug 2014 - 2:19pm

<ins id="aswift_1_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_1_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_1" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_1" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

I am a native born Singaporean.

I participated in three National Day Parades in the sixties. I pounded the bitumen of Saint Andrew Road in front of City Hall with pride and dignity.

I performed the Presidential salutes during the march past to the then President Yusof bin Ishak with gusto, choked with emotions and attachment to a Singapore I called my home.

Tears welled up in my eyes doing the Presidential salute, tears of joy and pride arising from a deep sense of patriotism. I was prepared to lay my life down in defence of my beloved country, Singapore.

I proudly flew the Singapore flag on the frontage of my HDB flat. All these were solemn gestures and symbols of loyalty to my nation and a home called Singapore.

It was very special and experiential, a feeling that’s was so pervasive that patriots would never fail to experience. It was so overwhelming and it consumed your whole. No one in his right mind would ever want to trade off those experiential moments for anything in the world.

It encapsulated a complete sense of nationhood.

Later, I had never missed out watching the National Day Parades on television from home and always glued to the television and soaked in the gist of all the National Day Rally speeches by LKY and GCT imbued with promises and hopes.

National Days endeared and reaffirmed my patriotism and commitment to a Singapore I called home.

I thought I was never to give up that sense of absolute commitment to my beloved Singapore.

Things began to change since a decade back.

<ins id="aswift_2_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_2_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_2" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_2" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

I began to lose that special feeling for my Singapore. I no longer fly the Singapore flag in front of my flat. I do not watch the National Day Parades on television. I really don’t give a damn to the National Day Rally speeches by the PM.

I feel that this is no longer a nation that I belong anymore and as the PM pointed out, Singapore belongs to all and sundry from around the world, never mind if these are just birds of passage, fly by night migrants sponging on us, stealing our lunches and meals, edging us out of our abodes, robbing us of our jobs, breathing down our necks and leaving us in a mess.

Till these monumental issues arising from the mad influx of over two million of foreigners are addressed and resolved; Singapore no longer feels home.

Why should I fly the Singapore flag?

Talking about political affiliation, PAP was synonymous with Singapore and Singapore synonymous with PAP only because everything that the earlier PAPs did was for the well-being and the advancement of the interests of Singaporeans. Today everything the PAP does favours the foreigners at the expense of Singaporeans.

I don’t see any efforts at resolving these issues, instead we are talking of the PWP of 7 million, 8.0 million and of late 10 million by Liu Thai Ker. At 10 million, we will be 7 million foreign and 3 million natives, we will be finished, “kaput”.

Patriot No More

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
I share the same sentiments and the only time I was able to feel that warm patriotic feeling again was during the last election when Pritam Singh led Singaporeans in our national pledge (something that our dear PAP has made a complete joke off by saying it is just as aspiration).

You can guess where my vote went to.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I share the same sentiments and the only time I was able to feel that warm patriotic feeling again was during the last election when Pritam Singh led Singaporeans in our national pledge (something that our dear PAP has made a complete joke off by saying it is just as aspiration).

National pledge is only of value if I can use it with the pawnshops.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
The word native reminds me of jungle Living tribes without wearing anything but some penis cover.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SINGAPORE FOR SINGAPOREANS
SINGAPORE NOT FOR FOREIGN TRASH BROUGHT IN DELIBERATELY BY PAPs TO DISPLACE SINGAPOREANS
FTs BROUGHT IN BY PAPs TO REDUCE THE MONEY SINGAPOREANS CAN TAKE HOME FOR THEIR FAMILIES
FTs BROUGHT IN TO DEVALUE SINGAPOREANS
PAPs THEN USING FUCKING WORDS LIKE RACISTS AND XENOPHOBES TO FURTHER KICK SINGAPOREANS IN THE TEETH
REMEMBER IT IS THE FUCKING PAPs THAT DELIBERATELY BROUGHT IN THE FTs
SO THAT LESS MONEY FOR SINGAPOREANS AND LESS MONEY TO FIGHT THE FUCKING PAPs

TO HAVE LESS JOBS AVAILABLE FOR SINGAPOREANS AS FTs WILL BE GIVEN THAT JOB PREFERENCE OVER SINGAPOREANS

PAP TIEWING AND FUCKING STINKIES FOR SMEAR OF SHIT ON SOLE OF SHOE LKY AND PAPs
A LUCRATIVE JOB FOR WHICH PAPs ARE PAID UNTIL THOSE FUCKERS CAN LAUGH ALL THE WAY TO THEIR BANKS AND BACK FROM THEIR BANKS

They continue to laugh all the way to their banks
And all the way back from their banks

HA HA HA HA
HEE HEE HEE HE HEEEE
HOO HO HOOO HO HO

Plotzensee_nooses.jpg

Hang those PAP maggots cockroaches with piano wires from lamp posts to make them dance before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
BBQ those PAP maggots cockroaches before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
Cut a few more arseholes into those PAP maggots cockroaches to let out their shit before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
Make those PAP maggots cockroaches eat joss sticks and candle wax before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The last patriotic high was when Singapore won the Malaysia Cup in 1994.

It's been going downhill ever since.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
A sad day today for all true blue sinkies who nurse the feeling that sinkieland does not belong to Singaporeans any more.

Take a walk around town and you will find tiongs, ah nehs, pinoys, chow ang mohs and other foreigners everywhere in the trains, buses, shopping centres, food courts, etc.

You get the gut feeling that sinkies are no longer in control of the country. Foreigners are taking over. Is Singapore for foreigners or for sinkies?

The destiny of the country is in the hands of Singaporeans. If the paps are removed from power in GE2016, there is still hope for the country. Otherwise, to borrow the famous saying of LKY, sinkies will live to regret for another 5 years after GE2016.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No need to regret for another 5 years.. This is the statement by ball-less sinkies.. You can protest anytime to kick the govt out.. No need to wait for 5 years.

This is just a psychological attempt by Lky to discourage you from protesting.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I used to look forward to display two Singapore flags on my front gates (one on each side) 30 days before National Day, but had stopped to do so 6 years ago.

Nowadays I can't wait to get out of the island on National Day.

Hope that by fluke the traitorous ruling party gets voted out one day so that I could proudly take out my two old flags for display again.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From Asterix's favourite ten-year series:

1) Loyalty to the country always, to the government only if they deserve it

2) Professional military personnel should be loyal to the country not the government of the day

3) Many leaders in BN and PAP don't know what the fark is democracy

4) We are all loyal citizens of this country, make no mistake, regardless of who we voted for

5) Loyalty is earned, it is not demanded and certainly not bought

6) Government's money is rakyat's (people's) money not theirs and Lightning is acting in breach of trust when they use the rakyat's money for the purpose of buying votes

7) Conflict of interest - those who are in Sinkieland should be able to give examples

8) Thuggish behaviour from the White Scums and their cronies

9) It is not power that corrupts but fear of losing power that corrupts and boy 2016 is getting very close!

Now, study hard and regurgitate these model answers when the exam question comes up.

[video=youtube;UPdz3l1V220]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPdz3l1V220[/video]

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I used to look forward to display two Singapore flags on my front gates (one on each side) 30 days before National Day, but had stopped to do so 6 years ago.

Nowadays I can't wait to get out of the island on National Day.

Hope that by fluke the traitorous ruling party gets voted out one day so that I could proudly take out my two old flags for display again.

On that day, a different flag for Singapore will be designed and the old bastard flag be consigned to wipe feet and clean backsides and cut into rags to make into tampons

THAT FLAG IS OF STINKAPORE.
A PIECE OF FLAG THAT WHILE WE STAND TO, A GANG OF THUGS AND BASTARDS IN WHITE STOLE OUR LAND FROM UNDER OUR FEET AND STOLE HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS OF OUR MONEY FROM US

They continue to laugh all the way to their banks
And all the way back from their banks

HA HA HA HA
HEE HEE HEE HE HEEEE
HOO HO HOOO HO HO

Plotzensee_nooses.jpg

Hang those PAP maggots cockroaches with piano wires from lamp posts to make them dance before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
BBQ those PAP maggots cockroaches before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
Cut a few more arseholes into those PAP maggots cockroaches to let out their shit before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
Make those PAP maggots cockroaches eat joss sticks and candle wax before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
On that day, a different flag for Singapore will be designed and the old bastard flag be consigned to wipe feet and clean backsides and cut into rags to make into tampons

Actually there is nothing to prevent design of new flag here and now
Hold a competition like Hong Kong did when a little girl's design won
Law of the ruler says it is a crime to display flag of a foreign nation
But it says nothing about displaying an alternative flag of Singapore
Of course they can legislate against it should it come to pass
But the act of having to ban it will cause Lightning embarrassment
Can also sing an alternative anthem and recite different pledge

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Actually there is nothing to prevent design of new flag here and now
Hold a competition like Hong Kong did when a little girl's design won
Law of the ruler says it is a crime to display flag of a foreign nation
But it says nothing about displaying an alternative flag of Singapore
Of course they can legislate against it should it come to pass
But the act of having to ban it will cause Lightning embarrassment
Can also sing an alternative anthem and recite different pledge

Good idea.

Want to give you points but you got more points than me orledi.

Will think of ways to get that as well into the message of piano wires and necklacing.

Romagnum

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fly don't fly don't mean anything. Some are showy, some are quietly patriotic. Most don't care as long as can live well.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can always give points to those who have more than you. The system allows it. :wink:

You got lagi more points then me and what you do?
You mealmouth of giving points even to steffychunnycuntlangchowhaichowcheebyeduidouhoifar.
Nebber gimme even though I help you to put down lanjiao lang.

Making me jump through hoops . Still I aint see no points from you yet.
And you talk of system allowing all kind of stuff.

I think you jealous you cannot knock those last few drops by banging your dick on the urinal.
Or to flip those last few droplets ACCURATELY into the urinal next to you.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually I have given you before, back when you were at less than 500 and getting zapped jialat jialat. ROTFL................................. :biggrin:

kumsiah kumsiah kumsiah

:-)

give more or not never mind

kumsiah kumsiah kumsiah

:-)