• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This NSF is siao

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
RSAF ground-based air defenders answer nightly call of duty for National Day

20140808-rsaf-rsaf.jpg

This year, Ground-Based Air Defenders LTA Andrew Lee and LCP Lim Teng from 163 SQN will be celebrating National Day in a completely different fashion. They will not be catching the fireworks or celebrating the occasion with their loved ones.

Instead, they will be answering their call of duty - this means setting out for their deployment in the evening to relieve their buddies from the day shift, and staying outfield while most of us are in bed.

"When my friends asked me what my plans are for National Day, I told them that I would be on duty. To me, this is my way of contributing to Singapore this National Day," said LCP Lim, a Full-Time National Serviceman. "It feels good to be protecting Singapore."

For LTA Lee, National Day is no different when it comes to air defence. "My role is to ensure that our air space is guarded," said the Air Warfare Officer (Ground-Based Air Defence) who operates the I-HAWK system. "It is my honour to be on duty during my country's birthday. We are vigilant every day, not just on National Day."

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wait til he comes in 2nd choice for his dream job because of reservist obligation... how GOOD would he feel then....

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

20140808-rsaf-rsaf.jpg

This year, Ground-Based Air Defenders LTA Andrew Lee and LCP Lim Teng from 163 SQN will be celebrating National Day in a completely different fashion. They will not be catching the fireworks or celebrating the occasion with their loved ones.

Instead, they will be answering their call of duty - this means setting out for their deployment in the evening to relieve their buddies from the day shift, and staying outfield while most of us are in bed.

"When my friends asked me what my plans are for National Day, I told them that I would be on duty. To me, this is my way of contributing to Singapore this National Day," said LCP Lim, a Full-Time National Serviceman. "It feels good to be protecting Singapore."

For LTA Lee, National Day is no different when it comes to air defence. "My role is to ensure that our air space is guarded," said the Air Warfare Officer (Ground-Based Air Defence) who operates the I-HAWK system. "It is my honour to be on duty during my country's birthday. We are vigilant every day, not just on National Day."

maybe he will be siow and shoot down a PAP filled plane by mistake. Or misfire and cause international incident.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<<...said LCP Lim, a Full-Time National Serviceman. "It feels good to be protecting Singapore.">>

This boy took the wrong drugs from the SAF MO/medic?!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

20140808-rsaf-rsaf.jpg

Odious propaganda is in full swing. I bet someone from the Committee to Strengthen NS gave the nod for SPH to piece this crappy article, so as to 'show appreciation for NS and the sacrifices our NS personnel make'. :rolleyes:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
His kissing of PAP's butts is not working ...still only LCP. He should be CPT if he is succeeding.

Still a lot to prove from him. Now serving NSF he only kissing the butt skin, slowly he will kiss the anus area, and finally lick all the way into the shit hole, licking out all the sai residue, by then Lt general also can.

Sammy

Alfrescian
Loyal
LCP Lim should also volumteer for duty for the 2 day holiday During Chinese New Year if he wants to show his sincerity.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Walau still using iHawk? An antique system?

Should buy BUK M missiles lah! Battle proven in Ukraine.

Can shoot down Mig 29s.

Belonging to Malaysian Airforce!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Can't really blame this boy.. A stint inside DB awaits him if he said the wrong things.. :biggrin: