• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tonychat's favourite video game - Custer's Revenge

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tonychat's favourite Video Game - Custer's Revenge

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/9INDXZIITb8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

KNNBXCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Tonychat's lan jiao can stand so straight, I cut! :biggrin:

Vegan's lan jiao no power one. Thats why they always have to carry with them a cucumber :biggrin:

I0wnedSIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
OA retard is another jiu hoo kia. Some of my dog's clones :

What kind of half fuck effort is that? I display your banned and moderated clones and u showed me clones that are not banned and some non existent ones? :biggrin:

If i list your clones that u are sharing with the PAP IB and those u used for profanities over the reputation system, then u become a supreme moron and sabo your peers. :biggrin: Also your list will even be longer! Anyway as one of the biggest advertisers in all sammyboy, laksaboy and all non PAP owned forums, many months ago i have made a deal with the forum host so i don't get worried like u over clones and banned clones. :biggrin:

If u do get to see my 4 digits ORDINARY account clones with less than a hundred posts that are not banned, then u will know that my deal with Leongsam months ago is no bullshit. :biggrin:

Here :biggrin:

http://i.imgur.com/Ey1uF.jpg?1?8683

Last edited:

Citrix

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look who got owned
biggrin.gif

OpeoAk3.jpg