• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

india IT staff in sg via internet sextortion 8 sg young females: Crime Watch July

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://forums.asiaone.com/showthread.php?t=71774

india IT staff in sg via internet sextortion 8 sg young females: Crime Watch July

Crime Watch July 2014 episode -

This year, a india IT staff working in singapore office posed as a white angmo with 'name' like 'Adam' or 'Mark' and then sent nude foto of 'angmo man' cut and paste from somewhere as 'himself as a white angmo' on internet, to chat with 8 singapore young females and requested the females to exchange nude fotos of herself as well. The sg females did so and undress herself and sent foto back to the indian ...

The cunning india man would receive and see the sg female nude foto confirmed is a pretty and young female then he would call the female to meet up near Little India hotel. When the sg female went down and saw no white angmo but was approached by an indian man instead, she was scared.

Then the indian man sextorted her to go up the hotel in Little India and let him sex her as to do what he asked her to do in hotel room, else he would put her nude foto on internet ! Being scared, the sg female did whatever the indian man asked her to do in all kinds of sex ...

It is known at least 8 different sg females nude fotos found in his phone and several police reports received of sextortions at police station. Police investigated and arrested this indian IT man working in sg office. He was jailed 32 months.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you to PAP for opening the flood gate to the Ah Neh< PRC and Pinoy into Sickapoooor!

This what you get from Foreign Trash!!

tanakow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hope the show will reveal the identities of these 8 itiots so that everyone knows the depth of their stupidities.

Those SPGs would have readily given free fucks if it was an angmo.....maybe even let angmo spend their money....
But when its an ah neh then they cry rape....

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng replies: those sg ladies who like tuakee ask for it lor! :biggrin:

Wanted white tua kee but got black sway kee. These sinkie char bohs will be emotionally scarred for life.
Never in their life they had thought they will service a blackie, worse, for free.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now this is a big problem. Because once you got black, you won't look back. These ladies will be addicted to black dicks. No more ang mohs.
In any case, I think these ladies are so hungry for sex, they would have screwed a spastic imbecile anyway. Its the irresponsible sinkie men's fault for not fulfilling their desire.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now this is a big problem. Because once you got black, you won't look back. These ladies will be addicted to black dicks. No more ang mohs.
In any case, I think these ladies are so hungry for sex, they would have screwed a spastic imbecile anyway. Its the irresponsible sinkie men's fault for not fulfilling their desire.

I think black men as in Afro blacks are tua kee. Ah nehs' I thought got survey to show they are sway kee?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You stupid shit skin your kind might be black but nobody likes you.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Indians aren't really black, more like brown or dark brown. With no African nigger genes they probably won't have the same physical traits. :wink:

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you to PAP for opening the flood gate to the Ah Neh< PRC and Pinoy into Sickapoooor!

This what you get from Foreign Trash!!

....why no caning imposed on this lowlife ah neh? Sending him to jail to give him free food and lodging is like sending him to a vacation in hawaii. Cane him and deport him like a scum.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indians aren't really black, more like brown or dark brown. With no African nigger genes they probably won't have the same physical traits. :wink:

Go to Giant supermarket at parkway parade and you can see a real black indian from malaysia, working there, totally charcoal black with white teeth, unusually black.