• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jim Morrison accidentally killed by heroin pusher friend whose smack was "too strong"

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Marianne Faithfull: I know who killed Jim Morrison
Marianne Faithfull, the singer, claims she knows who "killed" Jim Morrison

Marianne-Faithfull_2998915b.jpg

Marianne Faithfull, 1967 Photo: Rex

By Hannah Furness, Arts Correspondent
7:49PM BST 06 Aug 2014

Marianne Faithfull, the singer and actress, has claimed her drug dealing ex-boyfriend “killed” Jim
Morrison after accidentally supplying him heroin that was too strong.

Faithfull, who has a new album out in September, told a music magazine she was now the only
person alive “connected” to Morrison’s death, after travelling to Paris in 1971.

Jim_Morrison_2998918c.jpg

Jim Morrison, 1970 (Rex)

Morrison, who died in that year aged just 27, is believed to have been killed by a heroin overdose,
although no autopsy was ever performed.

Coroners believed no foul play was involved in the death, with official reports stating he had a heart
attack in the bath, but mystery has surrounded it ever since.

His girlfriend at the time said he had woken up coughing in the night before going to relax in the
bath, while a friend claimed he died in the bathroom of a nightclub after an overdose.

Faithfull, , the former girlfriend of Rolling Stone Sir Mick Jagger, has now told MOJO magazine
she knows “who killed Jim Morrison”, pointing the finger at the late drug dealer Jean de Breiteuil.

She claimed she had decided to take the question of Morrison’s death “very seriously”, after being
asked by a British journalist: “Why exactly did you kill Jim Morrison?”

Faithfull, who co-wrote Rolling Stones song Sister Morphine and struggled with drug issues
herself, said she had travelled to Paris with heroin dealer Breiteuil in the summer of 1971.

She claims he told her he had to pay a visit to Morrison’s apartment, but chose to stay in her own
hotel room taking ‘downers’.

“I could intuitively feel trouble,” she said. “I thought, I’ll take a few Tuinal and I won’t be there.

“And he went to see Jim Morrison and killed him.

“I mean I’m sure it was an accident. Poor b------. The smack was too strong? Yeah. And he died.

And I didn’t know anything about this.“Anyway, everybody connected to the death of this poor guy is dead now. Except me.”

Breiteuil died of an overdose not long afterwards, in 1971.

Marianne_Faithfull_2998914c.jpg

Marianne Faithfull at the Primavera Festival in Barcelona in 2012 (Rex)

Faithfull, who is promoting a 50th anniversary tour, also spoke of singer Amy Winehouse, who
also died aged 27, saying she was “appalled” at the circumstances.

“Amy was very, very wary of me,” she told the magazine. “She knew that I knew and she didn’t want
me to say anything.

“There’s a level of narcissism which is all mixed up with self-hatred. I know it well. It’s like a glass
wall between you and the world, so that all the love that everybody pours onto you, you don’t feel
it.”

Faithfull’s new album, Give My Love To London, is released on September 29, and features
collaborations with Nick Cave, Roger Waters, Anna Calvi and Brian Eno.

She plays the Royal Festival Hall on November 29, as part of her 50th anniversary tour.

Faithfull’s new album, Give My Love to London, is released on 29 September. It features music
written by Nick Cave, Roger Waters and Anna Calvi, among others.

The full interview is published in the 250th issue of MOJO magazine, out now.

© Copyright of Telegraph Media Group Limited 2014

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Jim Morrison accidentally killed by heroin pusher friend whose smack was "too str

Last time chiobu now lau auntie. No more sex to sell, just sell gossip now.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Jim Morrison accidentally killed by heroin pusher friend whose smack was "too str

This is one of my favourite poems by the Lizard king. Apparently he wrote it when he was just 17, inspired by the cover of a story book from his childhood. It's about sailors dumping horses (as cargo) overboard when the ship is stuck at sea.

Horse Latitudes

When the still sea conspires an armor
And her sullen and aborted
Currents breed tiny monsters
True sailing is dead!
Awkward instant
And the first animal is jettisoned
Legs furiously pumping
Their stiff green gallop
And heads bob Annotateup
Poise
Delicate