• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Some Israeli/Jewish Products To Boycott.............

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
first 3 numbers of barcode of Israeli products is 729.............

Danone owns 20% share of Israel’s second largest food company, the Strauss Group...............

Nestlé owns 53.8% of leading Israeli food manufacturer Osem, and has steadily increased its investment in Israel. Nestle also owns Nespresso Israel Ltd which supplies coffee brewing equipment and has a 51% stake in Israeli babyfood company Materna Laboratories. Nestle has 9 factories in Israel and plans to build another in Israel.

Coca-Cola from 1966 has been a staunch supporter of Israel.

Starbucks - Howard Schultz, the founder, chairman, president and chief executive officer of Starbucks is an active Zionist. In 1998 he was honoured by the Jerusalem Fund of Aish HaTorah with “The Israel 50th Anniversary Friend of Zion Tribute Award” for his services to the Zionist state in “playing a key role in promoting close alliance between the United States and Israel”.

McDonald’s is a major corporate partner of the Jewish United Fund and Jewish Federation. McDonald’s supports the Jewish United Fund by running a partnership scheme whereby they will match any donation an employee make to the Jewish United Fund with its own equal size donation.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
McDonald’s is a major corporate partner of the Jewish United Fund and Jewish Federation. McDonald’s supports the Jewish United Fund by running a partnership scheme whereby they will match any donation an employee make to the Jewish United Fund with its own equal size donation.

good lah, please spread this info so mcdonald will be quiet in Singapore.
Majority of the muslim malay will stop buy burgers from mcdonald.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
good lah, please spread this info so mcdonald will be quiet in Singapore.
Majority of the muslim malay will stop buy burgers from mcdonald.

mai lah................later I kana target by Israel mah jialat...............

I don't wanna be responsible for bringing down another plane leh............

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube_share;W-C3UYq-UxA]http://youtu.be/W-C3UYq-UxA[/video]

U probably need to stop using computer because many components within are 'kosher' .

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why are you people so unfair to the religion of peace?

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/rP6U6Hhy_2M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hamas and Israel conflict is really making people stupid. I just cannot stand it when my church friends keep talking about HAMAS and Israel conflict. It is really silly. They had been fighting since 70s , right out till now.

It really makes no meaning for outsiders like us to take sides. It's a Futile exercise.

If Israel is the "Chosen" one, they are the fruits and we are the leaves. There is nothing much for us, except us for us. Everything happen for them, what about us ? If we are really his child. Every single ground breaking invention is being invented by them, how about us. Is God fair ?

They kept talking about bible prophecy coming to pass, even my Pastor.

Last edited:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hamas and Israel conflict is really making people stupid. I just cannot stand it when my church friends keep talking about HAMAS and Israel conflict. It is really silly. They had been fighting since 70s , right out till now.

It really makes no meaning for outsiders for us to take sides. Futile exercise.

If Israel is the "Chosen" one, they are the fruits and we are the leaves. There is nothing much for us, except us for us. Everything happen for them, what about us ? If we are really his child. Every single ground breaking invention is being invented by them, how about us. Is God fair ?

What talking you? God gave us the Lee family and Ho Ching. And as a bonus package, Patrick Tan's father and Military Expert Kee Chiu paper generals!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
If you want to avoid products which Jews have a hand in, you pretty much have to go and live in a cave somewhere.

Using the internet is the last thing on earth you want to do.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It really makes no meaning for outsiders like us to take sides. It's a Futile exercise.

That's why SAF should get involved. Then, sinkees can follow the events over there with excitement. Our troops and generals also get battle experience and Israel will be appreciate sinkapore for standing by them.

Send 10 generals and 2 divisions over to Israel now.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's why SAF should get involved. Then, sinkees can follow the events over there with excitement. Our troops and generals also get battle experience and Israel will be appreciate sinkapore for standing by them.

Send 10 generals and 2 divisions over to Israel now.

SAF is involved. ST build the Iron Dome.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
That region has been conflict for at least the last thousand years. You could have gone all the way back to the crusades. So why did Singapore banned the ecigs? because its a "chinese" invention then?

blueblobster

Alfrescian
Loyal
first 3 numbers of barcode of Israeli products is 729.............

Danone owns 20% share of Israel’s second largest food company, the Strauss Group...............

Nestlé owns 53.8% of leading Israeli food manufacturer Osem, and has steadily increased its investment in Israel. Nestle also owns Nespresso Israel Ltd which supplies coffee brewing equipment and has a 51% stake in Israeli babyfood company Materna Laboratories. Nestle has 9 factories in Israel and plans to build another in Israel.

Coca-Cola from 1966 has been a staunch supporter of Israel.

Starbucks - Howard Schultz, the founder, chairman, president and chief executive officer of Starbucks is an active Zionist. In 1998 he was honoured by the Jerusalem Fund of Aish HaTorah with “The Israel 50th Anniversary Friend of Zion Tribute Award” for his services to the Zionist state in “playing a key role in promoting close alliance between the United States and Israel”.

Thanks for the info. Saves me the time to research for more brands to add to my "to support and buy" list.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Spore bans Israel goods then the state would save plenty. Just imagine the billions of $$$$ MINDEF wastes on Israel military technology. PAP or rather the Lee family peddles weapons & munitions to the 3rd world.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
That region has been conflict for at least the last thousand years. You could have gone all the way back to the crusades. So why did Singapore banned the ecigs? because its a "chinese" invention then?

Everyone i knew like to have a air of superiority over anyone. Everyone like to feel important. It rather pointless. God created us equal but God didn't create us the same.