• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ms Ng: NUS Freshman Orientation Camp Turned into BDSM Exercise

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How does such activities help them to orientate to the uni life?
I skipped my orientation camps for jc and uni.
Didnt see why i had to follow rules and be dictated what to do in such camps.

Imagine this: you're young and horny and seeking to make new friends in a totally new environment, preferably someone of the opposite sex. Sinkie NS guys who had just ORD'ed are usually also quite deprived.

In fact, the orientation activities in SG universities are quite mild. They have wild parties for freshmen in American universities. These unimaginative and contrived 'getting-to-know-you' social games belong to a church camp. :wink:

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i wonder what's the point of taking part in uni orientation? not as if you will get more points for your GPA. rather use the time to work and earn money before school term starts.

however with this sexual theme, i don't mind participating if i was back in uni again. :biggrin:

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How does such activities help them to orientate to the uni life?
I skipped my orientation camps for jc and uni.
Didnt see why i had to follow rules and be dictated what to do in such camps.

true. i skipped my orientation too. was working instead.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Imagine this: you're young and horny and seeking to make new friends in a totally new environment, preferably someone of the opposite sex. Sinkie NS guys who had just ORD'ed are usually also quite deprived.

In fact, the orientation activities in SG universities are quite mild. They have wild parties for freshmen in American universities. These unimaginative and contrived 'getting-to-know-you' social games belong to a church camp. :wink:

I can say it is also mild in UK unis. Only in America do they put play before study.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Freshman orientation camps in Singapore have degenerated into an avenue where hot blooded men can legally molest an 18 or 19 year old female.

This has been going on for some time and TRS in this case is not really exaggerating that much, except for the part where they lick nipples. The touching and pushups are true.

As tanwahp has pointed out this is sexual outrage of modesty. But the guys absolutely love it. They really really love it

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
722871.jpg

I will suddenly becomes a zero fighter in pushup if I am in that situation. Drop all the way down suddenly, and "use all the resources" to come up. HEHEHE

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok lah......discuss so much for fuck. The gals confirmed not virgins lah.......

If they dun like, they will not participate. No one points a gun to their heads.........

Complain is just pretending lah........

If the gal dun like, can use the hands to block what......or push the guy away..........KNN

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Should have studied harder. My mom told me that I could get a better job if I studied harder but she never mentioned this benefit to me. KNS otherwise I would now be a president scholar liao.

[h=1]NUS ORIENTATION CAMP MADE STUDENTS STRIP AND LICK WHIPPED CREAM OFF EACH OTHER[/h]
<!-- /.block --> <style>.node-article .field-name-ad-box-in-article {float: left;margin: 15px 15px 10px 0;}.node-article .field-tags{clear: both;}</style> Post date:
31 Jul 2014 - 1:59pm

<ins id="aswift_1_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_1_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_1" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_1" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

Dear TRS,
I want to highlight a concern about the way NUS is sexually grooming our young adults at their 'Orientation Camps'.

It has come to my attention that the year 1 orientation camp went totally out of control. My nephew who enrolled with NUS went for the orientation camp two weeks ago and confided in me about the sick and degrading games the senior students or camp facilitators made the young teenagers/adults play.

My nephew who just turned 21 was made to strip down to his shorts and was being blind folded and bounded by tape. He went on to say that the camp facilitators were making the girls who also attended the orientation to lick whip cream off his neck, his nipples and also rub her hands on his thigh, trying to sexually stimulate him.

He also mentioned that they were made to do push-ups on top of the girls and other inappropriate and sexual moves. One of the girls broke down in tears as she felt pressured to perform all these shameless acts.

Is this how the top school of the nation grooms our youths? The camp facilitators/seniors are teaching our men not to respect women, and it also teaches our women to allow themselves to be degraded.

I am utterly disgusted and disappointed that this is going on. These are NOT how ice-breakers are conducted.

These students are the future of Singapore and when they are being exposed to such degrading, humiliating and disgusting acts, how are they going to portray the proper image or behavior?

Through such activities, NUS is clearly encouraging and enforcing our youths to disrespect themselves with such degrading acts.

I wrote to NUS to raise my concerns too and they replied me saying that these activities are unacceptable and they are investigating what happened at the camp:
Many thanks or sharing more information.

The type of games and behaviour described in your email is unacceptable at NUS. Orientation activities are intended to welcome freshmen and help them settle into the university community and campus life.

Student leaders and organisers are constantly reminded to develop meaningful orientation activities, and to ensure that students are free to opt out of activities that they may not be comfortable with.

I’ve asked our student office to look into the matter with the details you have provided.

I am so sorry again that your nephew had this uncomfortable experience at orientation. I do hope very much that what happened will not colour what should be, for your nephew, a fulfilling freshman year at NUS.

Best wishes
Ovidia

Did the camp facilitators receive the mandate from the school to conduct such distasteful acts during the orientation?

Ms Ng
TRS Contributor

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
too bad I did not have any chance to participate or witness uni freshmen orientation as I am not a uni grad. If I happen to witness it, I will beat up the tiko peks and rescue the weak students, in return is hero save the beauty, will get to become their bf hehe

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
too bad I did not have any chance to participate or witness uni freshmen orientation as I am not a uni grad. If I happen to witness it, I will beat up the tiko peks and rescue the weak students, in return is hero save the beauty, will get to become their bf hehe

you sound like Luke Skywalker