• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I blew my $250 on a pretty china masseuse

standbybed69

Alfrescian
Loyal
she was so good ! and towards the end of the happy ending i was screaming Long live LKY n family !!!!.........the load was awesome even the china mei mei say i m strong for my age. I bet u guys be screaming CPF n KNLBCCB rgt ?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
she was so good ! and towards the end of the happy ending i was screaming Long live LKY n family !!!!.........the load was awesome even the china mei mei say i m strong for my age. I bet u guys be screaming CPF n KNLBCCB rgt ?

Cut the crap about LKY and CPF.

Just give us your detailed Field Report.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Did they just give you $250+$250?? you can go for another shot. what!

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is not a proper field report, please redo it.

pics.gif

Ranocchia

Alfrescian
Loyal

Heheh.. PAP propaganda from a clone. :rolleyes: To associate PAP & LKY with PRC whores. :eek::eek: