• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i think we should raise the PRC flag on NDP!

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
To celebrate our diversity and ancestry.

More than 1.3 million foreigners working in Singapore: Tan Chuan-Jin

Construction, wholesale trade and food and beverage are among the top 10 sectors that employ foreigners as of December 2013, says Manpower Minister Tan Chuan-Jin.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
To celebrate our diversity and ancestry.

More than 1.3 million foreigners working in Singapore: Tan Chuan-Jin

Construction, wholesale trade and food and beverage are among the top 10 sectors that employ foreigners as of December 2013, says Manpower Minister Tan Chuan-Jin.

NDP we will raise 4 different flags AH Neh Flag, Pinoy Flag, PRC flag, Sickapore Half Flag!!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I rather have prcs aka Chinese rather than any other race. Their descendants and sinkified prcs will just be like local Chinese. Hey local Chinese don't reproduce so this is the only way. No thanks to have more shit skins or pinoys or m&ds from other countries. Maybe some of you that hate your own race would rather have shit skins or some non Chinese race to have a bigger prescence in Sg well if you get bullied by them or betrayed by them guess who u need to turn to. Many Chinese uncle toms aka Chinese dogs got betrayed by shit skins or m&ds or Ang MOHs and needed to turn to their own race that they hate for help. Also take note how shit skins whether not here white or southern black prefer each other rather than a non shit skin and think about it how different they think from you.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
1391939_10151733441858299_546623846_n.jpg

I will gladly fly this flag like our ancestors did.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes i support!!!!

i mean come on man think about it,whenever i tell ang moh im from singapore,they always think singapore is part of CHINA.now with 1.3 million prcs,theres no more confusion and embarrasment!!!!!Lets raise the flag of our motherland with blood stains and tears of glory of chairman mao!!!!!

Last edited: