• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Roland Tay fight with stepson until police come

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
For those who dun know, he is the one always giving out free funerals for the poorer folks.

SgcWRy0.png

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal
His funerals are not really free. He collected pek kim which more than covered the actual funeral costs. He was also charged for bribing a policeman to give him a list of tragic accident victims. Would he need to bribe if he's indeed doing something charitable?

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
His funerals are not really free. He collected pek kim which more than covered the actual funeral costs. He was also charged for bribing a policeman to give him a list of tragic accident victims. Would he need to bribe if he's indeed doing something charitable?
well well well........

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
there was a rumour / story that I heard when I was young.
the funeral parlor will pray a certain deity and knocking at the coffee when the business is not good.
once the ritual is done, someone will die very soon and their famalies will approach the funeral parlor for services.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Once in awhile he will do the odd free one...not every funeral got pek kim to collect.....machiam the ktv hostess drowned in sentosa cove bangalow case.
He chooses to do the high profile ones to maintain his image....machiam like that subhas ananda.
Old timers told me this guy was doing pian in his younger days and he is doing this partly to redeem his bad deeds.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the funeral parlor will pray a certain deity and knocking at the coffee when the business is not good.
once the ritual is done, someone will die very soon and their famalies will approach the funeral parlor for services.
i do beelive there are people like that...... tehy think immune frm karma

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
God showers rain to righteous and non righteous people. Everybody gets Karma. Nobody is immune.

Providing just money to your kids alone will not buy his love.

They need your quality time.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

simi si knocking at the coffee?

You believe in these types of stuff?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Once in awhile he will do the odd free one...not every funeral got pek kim to collect.....machiam the ktv hostess drowned in sentosa cove bangalow case.
He chooses to do the high profile ones to maintain his image....machiam like that subhas ananda.
Old timers told me this guy was doing pian in his younger days and he is doing this partly to redeem his bad deeds.

doing pian?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What type of coffee??, kopi-O, Kopi-Si, Kopi-si-siew-tai??