• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Faisal apologises after making allegation against HDB

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Seldom talk but talk only kenna and have to say sorry...he is indeed the weakest link in the group.

If not for the minority requirement for GRC, I think he wouldn't be in parliament.

22161702e.jpg

There was a sharp exchange on Monday (Aug 4) between Minister of State (National Development) Maliki Osman and Workers’ Party Member of Parliament Muhamad Faisal Abdul Manap, which even saw Parliament Speaker Halimah Yacob stepping in to remind MPs of the importance of providing details when they cite incidents involving government agencies and public servants.

During the debate on the Family Justice Bill, Mr Faisal had alleged that when he was a counsellor, he came across a couple who were having housing issues and advised to file for a divorce by the Housing and Development Board – so that the wife would be eligible to buy a house under the Singles Scheme and she could subsequently remarry her husband. Mr Faisal, however, could not provide the details. Here are excerpts of the exchange:

Dr Maliki: It is very important for Members of the House to understand that if we highlight cases in this House, we have to be prepared to disclose all information ... Because I don’t think allegations of such a nature can be allowed to go past without verification. I hope Mr Faisal will be able to get back to the (client) and ask ... for permission for us to clarify this situation. If not, I hope the case that was highlighted here should not be considered seriously in this Chamber.

Mr Faisal: I don’t have (the) contacts since I am no longer a counsellor. But again, I used that as one example of many cases I have encountered of such difficulties ... I don’t have the details of my client.

Mdm Halimah: It is quite different to say that HDB rejected the appeal (compared) to saying that it is because of the advice of the HDB officer that the couple should divorce ... So since you cited the person and you said you got her approval to raise the issue, the question asked by the Minister of State is whether you can provide particulars so he can verify and prevent (the situation) from repeating if (it) is indeed ... as you have said.

Dr Maliki: These are very serious statements that are being made against our civil servants ... If such allegations are made, we must give them a chance to clarify ...

Mr Faisal: I have no intention of disregarding the good work that has been done by civil servants in our public services. I just wanted to feedback the experiences that I had encountered …

Dr Maliki: It is very important for us to uphold the integrity of this Chamber and ... that of our Civil Service. The Member highlighted a case and made very serious allegations that a HDB officer actually asked the couple to divorce ... For such allegations to be made in this Chamber, it is very serious.

Mdm Halimah: Although Members are covered by parliamentary privilege, it is important when incidents are cited, particularly involving government agencies and public servants, the particulars can be provided … to verify ... the facts. That will really help to improve the debate in the House, it adds credibility to the whole process ... as well.

(After Law and Foreign Minister K Shanmugam had wrapped up the debate)

Mr Faisal: It is not my intention to give a negative impression of any of the public services or government offices. I will be more careful in future and I apologise.

-TODAY/cy

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The WP have a lot to apologise for including hoodwinking Singaporeans into believing that they were going to lift the standard of debate in the chamber.

Instead, things have got a lot worse.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha....he spends too much time in sbf....
this is how scroobye holds fort in sbf...making wild allegations without details...lol.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
At least the WP is willing to apologise when they err. Much more preferable than talking about dirty ceilings.:rolleyes:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did he apologise for not having details, or did he do so because he was wrong?

Not having fucking details doesnt mean one is wrong. One can say sorry for now, but reserve the right to revert.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did he apologise for not having details, or did he do so because he was wrong?

Not having fucking details doesnt mean one is wrong. One can say sorry for now, but reserve the right to revert.
hahaha......so how long do you need to provide details....
have u found any video or print evidence to show that LKY shouted merdeka 3 times on 31 Aug 1963?????
truly retarded to say that it is all right to raise issue in parliament without providing details....

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
have u found any video or print evidence to show that LKY shouted merdeka 3 times on 31 Aug 1963?????
truly retarded to say that it is all right to raise issue in parliament without providing details....

Shut up, you PAP cunt with shit for brains.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
hahaha....besides spewing vulgarities...can u tell us how long you need to provide details of lky's mistress and illegitimate son since you claimed to have reliable source.

why do u start every post with "hahahaha"? Are u some fucking retard? swallowed too much bangla sperm and fucked up your brain?

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
Originally Posted by papsmearer
Sigh..............I have to explain everything again. That is not his "personal friend". That is his half brother that he went to Taiwan to see. Back in the 70s and 60s, Old Goat LKY had a mistress in Taiwan. The Mistress was handpicked for him by Chiang Ching Kuo. He was always travelling to Taiwan in those days, usually without Gecko. Gecko allowed him to have the mistress on the condition it was not in singapore. The half brother is almost Gay Loong's age, and people who have met him say he even looks like Gay Loong. I believe that all this was revealed to Gay Loong when he became PM, and his father ask him to go and see the brother. Can you imagine that Gay Loong would risk such a serious political implication if it was not a significant event. I guess going to meet your half brother for the first time is a significant event and worth the risk to him. You really think Gay Loong went all the way to Taiwan to fuck a pussy or fuck a gay? Please. Singapore got plenty of whores of both male and female persuasion, go all the way there to fuck them? Makes no sense right? My story is the right one. I am related to a very reliable source who knows this.
hahaha...i felt happy like bird when i first read this post...
i almost wanted set up an alter at home to worship papsmearer for such an expose which will surely bring down the old fart....
but alas as days gone by......it became clear that papsmearer is just a bullshitter.....talking big in sbf only....
the idiot did not stop here....he continues to spout more bullshits regularly...he must be exposed as another dud at all costs.

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
The WP have a lot to apologise for including hoodwinking Singaporeans into believing that they were going to lift the standard of debate in the chamber.

Instead, things have got a lot worse.
Agreed. I am repenting now. Amen.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even if I cum in yr face a thousand times, you still want to hanker for the taste and smell my smegma.

Truly a cunt!

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even if I cum in yr face a thousand times, you still want to hanker for the taste and smell my smegma.

Truly a cunt!
hahaha...as expected when u lose the plot......u resort to vulgarities to deflect the true issue....
the clown historian dug a hole for himself.....when he could not dig himself out of the shit hole he created in the first place....he spout vulgarities.....
merdeka....merdeka....merdeka.....lol.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Seriously, I don't see why he should apologize at all. The key point of argument is that the rigidity of HDB rule has made such "suggestion" of getting divorce first before buying another HDB flat "logical", though immoral. It is thus, a position the Ministry has to explain. That's the crux of the matter. There is absolutely no necessity to reveal who is involved as this is not about getting revenge at those civil servant who made such suggestion. They were just making logical conclusion derived from the set of rules designed by the Minister and his group of top civil servants.

It is a matter of privacy here, why should Faisal compromise his client's privacy if he wants to raise such important point of public interest? I would tell the PAP off for insisting for details or "proof"... PAP Ministers and MPs have put up rubbish assertions in parliament without any proofs in the past... eg. GIC did not manage CPF money but now, flip prata, says GIC did manage CPF money. For such matters, accuracy of such statement is most important, but for Faisal's case, I do not think so at all.

Goh Meng Seng