• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chc spent half a million dollars buying horsey's unsold cds

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Majority of all local Sinkie female singers cannot make it in the entertainment industry.
Remember last time when I visited cash converter, I found the following female singer CD albums on the shelf collecting dust:
1) Fann Wong
2) Ann Kok
3) Sun Ho
4) Sun Yan Zi
5) Kit Chan

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
My dog can do better jig than that!
Guess how many bBCs did she have that time?????
Kong Hee got cuckooed without knowing!!

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
CHC followers no fear, you still have Pastor Rony Tan of Lighthouse Evangelism. He is the devine healer for Christ.

CD Album of Rony Looney Tan:
http://www.ronytan.com/music.html
[video=youtube;XMbuFGLZuyg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMbuFGLZuyg[/video]

Pastor Rony Looney Tan, the healer:
rony-tan.jpg

Pastor Tan's son, Pastor Pacer Tan:
pacer-tan.jpg

Banner1.jpg

all these farkers claim to have healing powers, how come so silent on EBOLA virus???? they esp kong hee and rony should go to afica nd "heal" the millions from ebola virus. how come in sermon no mention of g healing patients with ebola????bloody con men and cheats taht's all. My god, never seen so many really stupid people in a stadium before.

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
rony-tan.jpg

Pastor Rony Tan's daughter, MediaCorp artiste Tracy Tan (looks like RuiEn hor? who u think is more chio?)

[video=youtube;qHxGAoLLc0Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHxGAoLLc0Q[/video]

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What so big deal about unsold cds?

God spoke to Pastor Rony of Lighthouse Evangelism in a clear audible voice, "SON, I'LL USE YOU TO SHAKE THE NATIONS!""
rony-tan.jpg
[/QUOTE]

my gourd, is this man suffering from ebola of the face :confused:

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sun Ho CDs are crap!

They should promote this. CHC is musically gifted!!

[video=youtube;IxaMA-6Ivko]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxaMA-6Ivko[/video]

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
They may appear stupid to you but they will be winners in afterlife and you forever a loser with no hope for eternal joy.

fark you stupid born loser. LMFAO. you are just as stupid as them. Don't talk about afterlife when you and people like Kong Hee CANNOT even handle THIS life right now. everyday his asss is being screwed by the garmen and his wife crap singing and loss making album is being made known to everyone, they and his kind like you are the laughing stock of siingapore. why talk about afterlife when his life NOW is damn miserable as judged by his looks in front of the courts. in the afterlife he and his type like you would be in HELL and screwed a second time by lucifer!!!!!
as for me I am enjoying every minute of his screwing by garmen and in my afterlife in heaven would also enjoy a rerun. you cannot do anything to change my mind or do anything about it or stop he and his wife great humiliation . just PROVES how impotent you and they are!!!,
so don't talk cock here about eternal joy. most likely eternal hell in changi prison and in damnation hell afterwards. Face the fact that he and his con men flock is being humilated in the press and internet everyday,not me. even wyclef after collecting million must be laughing at their stupidity. i am truly enjoying life drinking wine(made in china!!!). haha

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
rony-tan.jpg

Pastor Rony Tan's daughter, MediaCorp artiste Tracy Tan (looks like RuiEn hor? who u think is more chio?)

[video=youtube;qHxGAoLLc0Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHxGAoLLc0Q[/video]

Tracy Tan is more chio, bro! May want to attend the service this weekend and hope to see this chio bu on stage. Anyone interested to come along?

2BA63E628EAF1B59C926B53969E48.jpg

52D09747DA1686CD384D401FE4BB.jpg

Tracy%20Tan%20.jpg

Tracy%20Tan%20.jpg

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL!!! Whatever much swears and self-consolidations won't change the fact hell is for non-believers. If you dreads ended up in the wrong place, bow down and accept Jesus. The only path to salvation.
LMFAO. like I said I am clean and pure unlike sinners like you. why should I bow down when I have not sinned in the first place. it is idiots and morons like you and Kong Hee that like to play the guilt trip like some stupid child . grow up. other wise hell is waiting for you. i would go to heaven and if you beg and kow tow to me , maybe, just maybe I might even help you. so fark off. liike I said there is NOTHING you or him can do to or for me as your type is so useless and stupig. . that why you are so impotent.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL!!! Whatever much swears and self-consolidations won't change the fact hell is for non-believers. If you dreads ended up in the wrong place, bow down and accept Jesus. The only path to salvation.

Jesus Christ the invisible man. Ha Ha

B Man

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think they must have thought that buying the CDs and getting a receipt must be legal ie. legal way of paying yourself church funds.

The really needed to get a better finance person.