• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ivan Heng writes the most gay passage ever

independentdirect

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can't imagine anyone writing a more gay paragraph than this.

"I cry at weddings because there is something beautiful and romantic about finding someone, falling in love, and wanting to give each other the world. Forever. I imagined it’d be bliss to come home to a best friend at the end of a day’s work, to have dinner, or take evening strolls with. It would be wonderful to always have someone in my corner, a constant companion with whom I could just be myself, and to grow old with." - Ivan Heng, on marrying his partner Tony.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will his husband slowly undress him for sex?

herworld-emerald-hill-emily-ivan-heng-03.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ivan Heng, despite his homosexuality, is a 'national treasure' for his talent.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivan_Heng
In 2006, Heng was Artistic Director of the inaugural Singapore Theatre Festival, which was presented by W!LD RICE and featured nine productions by five theatre companies, including five World Premieres, seminars and workshops. In 2009, he served as Creative Director for Singapore's National Day Parade. In 2010, he was Creative Director for the Opening and Closing Ceremonies of the inaugural Youth Olympic Games held in Singapore.

The pappies also give him respect. Or grudging respect, from the more homophobic ones. :p

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can't imagine anyone writing a more gay paragraph than this.

"I cry at weddings because there is something beautiful and romantic about finding someone, falling in love, and wanting to give each other the world. Forever. I imagined it’d be bliss to come home to a best friend at the end of a day’s work, to have dinner, or take evening strolls with. It would be wonderful to always have someone in my corner, a constant companion with whom I could just be myself, and to grow old with." - Ivan Heng, on marrying his partner Tony.

He married Tonychat? :eek: :confused: :eek::confused: