• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I love Thailand

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
xBto9ax3CAAE4lhp.jpg.pagespeed.ic.CFVUigM7Pe.webp

I'm dating her out later.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fucktard jiu hoo kia loser with a loose arse must be tired of getting anal-fucked by the same siam kia every night , looking for a new penetrator eh ? :p
Or could it be the siam kia was getting bored with jiu hoo kia's loose arse ? :biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That black chicken is not my wife, is your Thai whore friend.

What? Banglas rape your mother's old cunt? Good for her!

I am not referring to the lady in the photo.. I am referring to your real wife.

And fuck your mother Chee buy.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am not referring to the lady in the photo.. I am referring to your real wife.

And fuck your mother Chee buy.

Lady what lady? You mean your black chicken date? Any luck? Did she offer you her black chee bye or you found a dick instead?

How much "pocket money"" do you give her month since?

Now your old mother got to work harder to sell her old cunt to support your whoring lifestyle.