• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PM Lee to give SGs peace of mind for future at NDR

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Speaking at the Teck Ghee National Day celebration dinner yesterday’s evening (3 Aug), PM Lee hinted that he will talk about his Government’s commitment to give Singaporeans the assurance and peace of mind for the future, at the upcoming National Day Rally in two weeks’ time (17 Aug).

He said that the Government will ensure Singaporeans have enough for their old age and will provide more opportunities for young Singaporeans to pursue their dreams.

He said, “I will be talking about how we can help Singaporeans make sure that they have enough in their old age, how we can create more opportunities for Singaporeans to pursue their dreams and how we can create a better living environment for all of us. And build a better, brighter future for ourselves and our children.”

“You don’t have to worry about very difficult things in life, such as medical care,” he added. “But you can have the assurance in order to reach for the stars, to work to improve your lives.”

Ever since PM Lee started suing blogger Roy Ngerng for defamation, CPF retirement adequacy has been the focus

http://www.tremeritus.com/2014/08/04/pm-lee-to-give-sgs-peace-of-mind-for-future-at-ndr/

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"He said that the Government will ensure Singaporeans have enough for their old age and will provide more opportunities for young
Singaporeans to pursue their dreams."

Under the Public Assistance scheme, Singaporeans and PR's can receive up to $450 / month for one person households; up to $790 / month for two person households with about 3000 beneficiaries/ households as at Mar 2013.
Compare this with the multi millions spent on scholarships for foreigners.

Will there be more opportunities for foreign talent than locals to so called pursue their dreams?-something he is silent on.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To give us peace of mind, the PAPs should show us all how they dance under the lamp posts

Plotzensee_nooses.jpg

Hang those PAP maggots cockroaches with piano wires from lamp posts to make them dance before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
BBQ those PAP maggots cockroaches before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
Cut a few more arseholes into those PAP maggots cockroaches to let out their shit before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
Make those PAP maggots cockroaches eat joss sticks and candle wax before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

PAP is finished.
The stinking glue and terror that hold PAP together is that old fart smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY. LKY is about to die in days or weeks.

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
"He said that the Government will ensure Singaporeans have enough for their old age and will provide more opportunities for young
Singaporeans to pursue their dreams."

Under the Public Assistance scheme, Singaporeans and PR's can receive up to $450 / month for one person households; up to $790 / month for two person households with about 3000 beneficiaries/ households as at Mar 2013.
Compare this with the multi millions spent on scholarships for foreigners.

Will there be more opportunities for foreign talent than locals to so called pursue their dreams?-something he is silent on.

These statements could be laying the ground for a very fat angpow, when it comes closer to election

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal
He tries to give hope to sinkies every year.
But, the longer he stays on to lead this country, the lesser hope for the people to swim against the tide created in the past 10 years.
He is not born to be an inspire leader.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
His ten years of report card as PM already failed miserably. He should resign and so should his wife.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why do sinkees bother to listen to these PAP idiots who have never accomplished anything in their lives? They were all born with a silver spoon. All that they have to show is their ability to pass exams.

For passing exams, we reward each of them $68 million! Those who support the PAP are truly dumb!!!!

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
His speech seems to be targeting the youths and younger generation, reaching for the stars and all..... i think he is trying to garner support from that group and i think that is where he is losing his votes

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
in short, he is doing and finally orgasmic juicing of the nation. he knows that his days of emperoring is not going to last much longer.

MEDISHIELDLIFE - if we break up this work, it actually means shielding pinky and his tribe for life. get it right! it's not meant for us. to us, it's milking and bleedin whatever little cpf savings we are left with.

that's why any milk-and-bleed policy, they shall LEEGALISE it so that NO ONE IS LEFT BEHIND. they wouldn't give u a choice to whether opt in or out. once they screw u, they shall leave their horny dick in you forever unless we vote them out for good.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mine is, when he up the lorry. Resign can always make a comeback. Up the lorry can come back only during Hungry Ghosts' month.

I think we can safely say resignation in PAPs playbook equates to tio sack. And the relieved PAP members will not be in a hurry to see him return. Bugger still young, wont die so easily, especially with the best medicine and technology that money can buy. You see his father, half foot inside liao, still teng teng mai see. One look at Lao Lee , you know he is being sustained by all sort of means. I know an old man even older than him, you still can see vitality, Lao Lee is like a husk.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
His speech seems to be targeting the youths and younger generation, reaching for the stars and all..... i think he is trying to garner support from that group and i think that is where he is losing his votes

It is unlikely the younger generation will vote for him, becoz they are paying ten times what their parents paid for a flat. Would you vote for someone who forces you to be enslaved to debt to meet your basic needs?

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
It is unlikely the younger generation will vote for him, becoz they are paying ten times what their parents paid for a flat. Would you vote for someone who forces you to be enslaved to debt to meet your basic needs?

I agree that he has lost the younger votes.... have to give him points for trying though. If he is sbf, i sure upz him...lol

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He said, “I will be talking about how we can help Singaporeans make sure that they have enough in their old age, how we can create more opportunities for Singaporeans to pursue their dreams and how we can create a better living environment for all of us. And build a better, brighter future for ourselves and our children.”

If you ready carefully what he said, he's going to increase the minimum sum for retirement again.