• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why do you like coming to this forum...?

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am here to document my thoughts. angmo countries not many people interested in sgp affairs.

the more i type the more i have things to say! :biggrin:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i am here to document my thoughts. angmo countries not many people interested in sgp affairs.

the more i type the more i have things to say! :biggrin:
i'm here to learn what other things that god has to say to mankind, and make me a better man :p

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Funny. Why on Earth would anybody who doesn't live in Sg be interested in Sg affairs whether ang mo or not? Bro, other people got their own shit to bother about.

Cheers!

.......... angmo countries not many people interested in sgp affairs.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
its smarter and more intelligent than other forums......and less immature.....i really like the styles of humor here,it really shows intelligence rather than just childish nonsensical banter.

only problem i have is this forum seems to be skewed towards the older side and im talking about really Old......like 40s to 60s......in internet age thats like dinosaur Old.....

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I like giving repeated answers to repeated stupid questions from forummers such as krafty

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i am here to suppork PAP.

Me too.
I want all to be like me and support the PAPs high high high

Plotzensee_nooses.jpg

Hang those PAP maggots cockroaches with piano wires from lamp posts to make them dance before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
BBQ those PAP maggots cockroaches before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
Cut a few more arseholes into those PAP maggots cockroaches to let out their shit before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
Make those PAP maggots cockroaches eat joss sticks and candle wax before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

Sun Jian

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I come here to check how many INfP that OA retard aka no1 gong cheebye donor bought again. :biggrin:

I know it is eyesore and pisses u and your PAP IB to see them and that's why i will be posting some of them on a daily basis. Fact is that those who gets agitated and complains about it are points whores themselves. :biggrin: You created shit clones after resigning to the fact that your PAP IB InfP and (S) accounts are unable to keep up with mine. :biggrin: