• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Compare Buddhism and Christianity!

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's up with all these mind-washed people trying to proof their religion is better, especially when they have not even read the text from the other religion and based all their understanding from what their pastor/priest tells them, which in itself is a biased view

When you have too many choices in the supermarket for the same product. Do you think you can make a better decision?

It will only confuse you!!

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
All religions lock you into a certain worldview, habituate you into performing certain rituals, socially filters the people whom you mix around with, and last but not least, extricate time and money from you through various means.

Yeah these should be avoided at all costs!! I agree with you!!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah these should be avoided at all costs!! I agree with you!!

Christianity is no exception. Of course, some Christians will play semantics and say 'but Christianity is not a religion, it is a personal relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ!'

Hahahaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every word Jesus said begins with Truly I tell you.

But Buddha let you figure out yourself, as if he doesn't know.

Huat the Fish? LOL!

Who would you believe?

"Truly i tell you"??? Is it really true? or was it somebody else's idea? or was it the roman emperor Constantine's idea? Truly I tell you.

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
When you have too many choices in the supermarket for the same product. Do you think you can make a better decision?

It will only confuse you!!

I think it would. What makes you think we are unable to make appropriate decisions? We are not lemmings