• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Compare Buddhism and Christianity!

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every word Jesus said begins with Truly I tell you.

But Buddha let you figure out yourself, as if he doesn't know.

Huat the Fish? LOL!

Who would you believe?

quartz28

Alfrescian
Loyal

Huat the Fish? LOL!

Who would you believe?

Bro...Don't start this religious shit here...you will be bashed till your balls drop (assuming you have) ..there suppose to be some folder here for that heap....

quartz28

Alfrescian
Loyal
How could that be? One is sure he is God-sent. While the other is not even sure there is a God!

God sent my foot....everybody can call own self that, like david koresh, shoko asahara, Marshall Herff Applewhite,Jim Jones, Sun Myung Moon...and of course including beloved Mohammad..

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
why you keep wtrying to worship something that is outside of you

god is within, not without

Huat the Fish? LOL!

Who would you believe?

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Huat the Fish? LOL!

Who would you believe?

Truly I tell you......verily you'll be zapped till your kuku shrink until no more if you continue to talk cock here.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
You will find one day you cannot believe in yourself or you have no control over your destiny like those passengers in flight MH17.

Then how?

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
What's up with all these mind-washed people trying to proof their religion is better, especially when they have not even read the text from the other religion and based all their understanding from what their pastor/priest tells them, which in itself is a biased view

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
God spoke to Pastor Rony in a clear audible voice, "SON, I'LL USE YOU TO SHAKE THE NATIONS!"

yes, I was there when God said, the whole auditorium witness it

hahahahahahaha .. muahahahahahaha haha hahahaha haha hahahahaha..hahahahahahaha .. muahahahahahaha haha hahahaha haha hahahahaha..hahahahahahaha .. muahahahahahaha haha hahahaha haha hahahahaha..hahahahahahaha .. muahahahahahaha haha hahahaha haha hahahahaha..

shiok man

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Depends on which branch of Buddhism you are referring to.

The Theravada Buddhist Pali scriptures contain very specific instructions. Paragraphs are often repeated with slight variations in a sutta just to make a point for easy remembrance. Repetition of instructions is very common in the Pali scriptures because it is a good aid for memorization.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
sochi2014,
Please don't try to incite religious friction. Your religion doesn't teach you peace and loving others? I wonder what it had taught and encouraged you?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All religions lock you into a certain worldview, habituate you into performing certain rituals, socially filters the people whom you mix around with, and last but not least, extricate time and money from you through various means.