• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Simplicity is the most beautiful thing in life!

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can only deal with one and only true God. Men can only deal with one thing at the time. Why deal with thousands of dogs instead of one God?

x3a8lz.png

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Buddhism is like an umbrella covering you during a rain.

But Christianity can bring you above the rain clouds.

Men are borned with sins, how could you meditate holy when one has such filth within?

So which one would you choose?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Men are borned with sins, how could you meditate holy when one has such filth within?

This sentence alone shows that you dunno a thing about Buddhism. It is the Law of Karma, i.e good and bad deeds. Somebody can meditate 20 hours a day, but if they do wrong, they still suffer the effect of Bad Karma.

In fact, it is YOUR religion that preach that once you accept Christ, all your sins will be wash away. That is so easy?

That

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal
Buddhism is considered not really a religion, but a way of living in harmony, naturally and peacefully.
Buddha did not ask his followers to blindly believe in his teaching, but to scrutinize and understand the ways.
Buddha did not ask his followers to worship him, but to practice to attain "freedom".

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No one knows the answer to life.........because it is filled with contradictions and twists and turns and death is the ultimate betray of life.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
This sentence alone shows that you dunno a thing about Buddhism. It is the Law of Karma, i.e good and bad deeds. Somebody can meditate 20 hours a day, but if they do wrong, they still suffer the effect of Bad Karma.

In fact, it is YOUR religion that preach that once you accept Christ, all your sins will be wash away. That is so easy?

That

So tell me frankly have you made any progress so far? How much more do you need to do before you can reach where you want to go?

Or it is an unattainable goal?