• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Confirmed: PAP is spying on all forums and blogs, incuding Sammyboy thru RAHS

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is why it is important to have term limit on high political offices like PM or ministers-so that the new office holder can uncover what the previous guys have been doing.
The United States placed a limit of two terms on its presidency. We should follow likewise starting in 2016.

Oh but the pappies will say they need to stay in power for a long time for 'stability'.

They need to oversee from start to finish the various grand plans e.g. Population White Paper, to personally witness how we get fucked in the end.

That's 'political stability' for you. :wink:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
RAHS was developed for Singapore by a Scotsman who everyone struggled to understand. Peter Ho dragged it from MOD to PMO when he moved there. He also brought the guy who ran it from MOD to PMO. That guy is now running the PR dept for SMRT and came up with the free phone charges, etc. The elder Chua sister is now in the same Dept where RAHS is based.

In my view it's basically high level horizon scanning and scenario planning tool. Like everything else in this government, the attention span is about 2 years before the scholar responsible moves to new post. They then throw it to a sign on regular and this is exactly what had happened.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
RAHS was developed for Singapore by a Scotsman who everyone struggled to understand. Peter Ho dragged it from MOD to PMO when he moved there. He also brought the guy who ran it from MOD to PMO. That guy is now running the PR dept for SMRT and came up with the free phone charges, etc. The elder Chua sister is now in the same Dept where RAHS is based.

In my view it's basically high level horizon scanning and scenario planning tool. Like everything else in this government, the attention span is about 2 years before the scholar responsible moves to new post. They then throw it to a sign on regular and this is exactly what had happened.
hahaha...in simple words, the empty vessel is barking the wrong trees again...

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha....as expected scroobye's retarded monkey has reported in....
soon the other 2 jokers will appear also.....

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can give those pappy morons all the fancy tools in the world but it doesn't mean shit.

Just look what happened in the recent little India riots. They couldn't establish communications within a small 1 km² area and you expect them to be able to datamine the vast reaches of cyberspace?? :rolleyes:

oh oh oh........ look!!!!!!!!!now boss sam is starting to feel threatened his starting to show his true colours!!!!!!!go on bark all u want now!!!!!!the PAP is watching you!!!!!the big bad voodoo man is coming for you!!!!!u cannot hide from the eye in the sky!!!!!

[video=youtube;NNiie_zmSr8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNiie_zmSr8[/video]

Last edited:

PWNED

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I came across this article from the Foreign Policy website, the author tried to get comments from the singapore govt. but were ignored. Seeing as he is not being sued for libel, I am assuming that the report is accurate, and hence scary to many sinkies. The article is very long so, I have split it into several sections. But basically its says that Singapore acquired sophisticated surveillance software from the US, so sophisticated that even the US cannot and dare not use it on its own citizens, to spy on all aspects of sinkie lives.

What's new and what took u so long to know? :biggrin:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
When Peter Ho was posted to PMO as Head of Civil Service, MOD persuaded him to spread the good word about RAHS on the basis that Joint Security Inspectorate was in PMO. They also told him to take whoever he wanted to spread the gospel. Thats how MOD got rid of RAHS.

Shortly after PM attended a conference in Seoul on a related theme which out Chua elder from SPH covered, she was transferred from SPH to PMO where RAHS is.
r

RAHS is a failure. The results are clear: past, present and future shocks are all Leegime.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
When Peter Ho was posted to PMO as Head of Civil Service, MOD persuaded him to spread the good word about RAHS on the basis that Joint Security Inspectorate was in PMO. They also told him to take whoever he wanted to spread the gospel. Thats how MOD got rid of RAHS.

Shortly after PM attended a conference in Seoul on a related theme which out Chua elder from SPH covered, she was transferred from SPH to PMO where RAHS is.
r

RAHS is a civilian application, why would it be run from MOD? Was it even going to be their baby at all?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
What's new and what took u so long to know? :biggrin:

I suspected it for a long time. But now, I have a name (RAHS), and the background history behind it. Don't bullshit like u know. I would be surprised u even know who Peter Ho is and the role in played.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Oh but the pappies will say they need to stay in power for a long time for 'stability'.

They need to oversee from start to finish the various grand plans e.g. Population White Paper, to personally witness how we get fucked in the end.

That's 'political stability' for you. :wink:

The President of their much admired country Switzerland is elected only on a one year term. That does not seem to have hampered them from achieving a standard of living that the PAP aspires to.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I came across this article from the Foreign Policy website, the author tried to get comments from the singapore govt. but were ignored. Seeing as he is not being sued for libel, I am assuming that the report is accurate, and hence scary to many sinkies. The article is very long so, I have split it into several sections. But basically its says that Singapore acquired sophisticated surveillance software from the US, so sophisticated that even the US cannot and dare not use it on its own citizens, to spy on all aspects of sinkie lives.

In October 2002, Peter Ho, the permanent secretary of defense for the tiny island city-state of Singapore, paid a visit to the offices of the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA), the U.S. Defense Department's R&D outfit best known for developing the M16 rifle, stealth aircraft technology, and the Internet. Ho didn't want to talk about military hardware. Rather, he had made the daylong plane trip to meet with retired Navy Rear Adm. John Poindexter, one of DARPA's then-senior program directors and a former national security advisor to President Ronald Reagan. Ho had heard that Poindexter was running a novel experiment to harness enormous amounts of electronic information and analyze it for patterns of suspicious activity -- mainly potential terrorist attacks.

The two men met in Poindexter's small office in Virginia, and on a whiteboard, Poindexter sketched out for Ho the core concepts of his imagined system, which Poindexter called Total Information Awareness (TIA). It would gather up all manner of electronic records -- emails, phone logs, Internet searches, airline reservations, hotel bookings, credit card transactions, medical reports -- and then, based on predetermined scenarios of possible terrorist plots, look for the digital "signatures" or footprints that would-be attackers might have left in the data space. The idea was to spot the bad guys in the planning stages and to alert law enforcement and intelligence officials to intervene.

"I was impressed with the sheer audacity of the concept: that by connecting a vast number of databases, that we could find the proverbial needle in the haystack," Ho later recalled. He wanted to know whether the system, which was not yet deployed in the United States, could be used in Singapore to detect the warning signs of terrorism. It was a matter of some urgency. Just 10 days earlier, terrorists had bombed a nightclub, a bar, and the U.S. consular office on the Indonesian island of Bali, killing 202 people and raising the specter of Islamist terrorism in Southeast Asia.

Ho returned home inspired that Singapore could put a TIA-like system to good use. Four months later he got his chance, when an outbreak of severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) swept through the country, killing 33, dramatically slowing the economy, and shaking the tiny island nation to its core. Using Poindexter's design, the government soon established the Risk Assessment and Horizon Scanning program (RAHS, pronounced "roz") inside a Defense Ministry agency responsible for preventing terrorist attacks and "nonconventional" strikes, such as those using chemical or biological weapons -- an effort to see how Singapore could avoid or better manage "future shocks." Singaporean officials gave speeches and interviews about how they were deploying big data in the service of national defense -- a pitch that jibed perfectly with the country's technophilic culture.

Does going hungry for a month lead to a religious terrorist attack?

I know that during the month of religious starvation, strange things happen to them like MH17 kanna challenge missile, a starving woman in Malaysia went mad and hysterical until she was arrested when another car bump into her car.

If it is so bad, just get some food and eat lah..what is the big deal..

i even saw some Muslim shit hiding one corner to eat during their starvation month...

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
RAHS is a failure. The results are clear: past, present and future shocks are all Leegime.

RAHS is a failure because the program inevitably takes into account the massive amount of bullshitters supporting the PAP policies via the PAP IB. If they take out the IB comments, they will find a different picture of the groundswell. I view this as a positive. Let RAHS delude the PAP into continuing with the FT, Immigration, housing policies, etc. They will have a nasty surprise at the next election. RAHS did not anticipate 40% of sinkies not voting for the PAP. It will not anticipate it either when the PAP receives less than 50% of the vote at the next election.