• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I think miso paste can enlarge penis

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Try finish one 1kg bag of miso paste from isetan and see if there is any results for you.

Add dried nori and dried chives to make it more tasty. Add the paste to hot water, don't boil the beneficial live stuff in miso. Cook ramen noodles and add the paste to it. Add it to oatmeal porridge too.

get a penile vacuum pump.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Miso horny? :confused:

full-metal-jacket-me-so-horny-me-love-you-long.gif

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Japanese have many healthy foods e.g. natto. seaweed, tofu,....

Natto is from fermented soya bean & is a well known natural blood thinner. It's supposed to reduce cholesterol, blood clots, heart attacks, pulmonary embolisms and strokes. It's also said to prevent balding in men, Alzheimer's disease, osteoporosis and cancer.

If you don't like the taste you can get it as a supplement at a health store in capsules. For those taking aspirin as a blood thinner you should consider switching.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
If it is so all jap males will be wallking with huge willies........ Why then wud jap women go Bali for beachboys and negros for sexual services>>>>>>>>>>>>>???????????????????????

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thai believe eat Guva makes lady hole tight. I ask my wife try it worked very well.

In years gone by, Javanese court women used medicted timun to shrink cunt hole............... CB becomes tight like hell
PM me if need info

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
If it is so all jap males will be wallking with huge willies........ Why then wud jap women go Bali for beachboys and negros for sexual services>>>>>>>>>>>>>???????????????????????

small penis cannot get much improvement.

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your method works on Neh Neh? :p

Try finish one 1kg bag of miso paste from isetan and see if there is any results for you.

Add dried nori and dried chives to make it more tasty. Add the paste to hot water, don't boil the beneficial live stuff in miso. Cook ramen noodles and add the paste to it. Add it to oatmeal porridge too.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are many types of miso... red miso, barley miso, soybean miso and white miso.

You can go to Meidi-Ya at Liang Court or Isetan at Orchard Road and check them out. :wink:

P.S: Stay away from miso from Fukushima. :biggrin: