• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Now PRC Allowing Son To Shit Inside MRT Train Carriage

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We had PRC Allowing Her Son To Shit Publicly Outside Chinatown MRT

10588965_510187982444812_205624571_n.jpg

Now, PRC is allowing their child to shit openly inside the MRT train carriage.

Really WTF :mad:

Source: The Real Singapore

DEAR TRS, PRC FAMILY ALLOW THEIR CHILD TO DEFECATE PUBLICLY INSIDE MRT
Post date: 3 Aug 2014 - 2:23pm

trs.png

Dear The Real Singapore,

I saw a PRC family allowing their child to defecate publicly in the train onto tissue papers in the train. I was travelling to visit my relatives on that day and I am shocked that such behaviour is tolerated. They were speaking with a very strong and fast Chinese accent which is why I know they are from China.

I told them politely in mandarin to please exit to MRT and let your kid use the toilet if he wants to go to the toilet. However, to my disgust they started scolding me asking me to mind my own business and they behaved very agressively and fierce towards me. I kept quiet and there is nothing I could do except to take a picture to show you.

Why can't they just allow their kids to wear a pampers like all the others kids do in Singapore? Why do they have to do such disgusting behaviour in public? Shouldn't they integrate into our society if they want to live in Singapore?

Why do we have to now obey the orders of these Chinese people. Sadly, there is nothing I could do that day.

Hope you can share with your readers my bad experience.

What do your readers think?

Maggie Tan

End of article​

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think there is no justification at all to call indian "shit skins" when thing like this are blatantly done in public, airplanes, trains.......

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
We had PRC Allowing Her Son To Shit Publicly Outside Chinatown MRT

10588965_510187982444812_205624571_n.jpg

Now, PRC is allowing their child to shit openly inside the MRT train carriage.

Really WTF :mad:

Source: The Real Singapore

DEAR TRS, PRC FAMILY ALLOW THEIR CHILD TO DEFECATE PUBLICLY INSIDE MRT
Post date: 3 Aug 2014 - 2:23pm

trs.png

Dear The Real Singapore,

I saw a PRC family allowing their child to defecate publicly in the train onto tissue papers in the train. I was travelling to visit my relatives on that day and I am shocked that such behaviour is tolerated. They were speaking with a very strong and fast Chinese accent which is why I know they are from China.

I told them politely in mandarin to please exit to MRT and let your kid use the toilet if he wants to go to the toilet. However, to my disgust they started scolding me asking me to mind my own business and they behaved very agressively and fierce towards me. I kept quiet and there is nothing I could do except to take a picture to show you.

Why can't they just allow their kids to wear a pampers like all the others kids do in Singapore? Why do they have to do such disgusting behaviour in public? Shouldn't they integrate into our society if they want to live in Singapore?

Why do we have to now obey the orders of these Chinese people. Sadly, there is nothing I could do that day.

Hope you can share with your readers my bad experience.

What do your readers think?

Maggie Tan

End of article​

no diff if they wear pampers or chastity belt. Its still shitting in public/

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ass Loon: We have progressed beyond our expectations. We need more foreigners than they need us.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SINGAPORE FOR SINGAPOREANS
SINGAPORE NOT FOR FOREIGN TRASH BROUGHT IN DELIBERATELY BY PAPs TO DISPLACE SINGAPOREANS
FTs BROUGHT IN BY PAPs TO REDUCE THE MONEY SINGAPOREANS CAN TAKE HOME FOR THEIR FAMILIES
FTs BROUGHT IN TO DEVALUE SINGAPOREANS
PAPs THEN USING FUCKING WORDS LIKE RACISTS AND XENOPHOBES TO FURTHER KICK SINGAPOREANS IN THE TEETH
REMEMBER IT IS THE FUCKING PAPs THAT DELIBERATELY BROUGHT IN THE FTs
SO THAT LESS MONEY FOR SINGAPOREANS AND LESS MONEY TO FIGHT THE FUCKING PAPs

TO HAVE LESS JOBS AVAILABLE FOR SINGAPOREANS AS FTs WILL BE GIVEN THAT JOB PREFERENCE OVER SINGAPOREANS

PAP TIEWING AND FUCKING STINKIES FOR SMEAR OF SHIT ON SOLE OF SHOE LKY AND PAPs
A LUCRATIVE JOB FOR WHICH PAPs ARE PAID UNTIL THOSE FUCKERS CAN LAUGH ALL THE WAY TO THEIR BANKS AND BACK FROM THEIR BANKS

Plotzensee_nooses.jpg

Hang those PAP maggots cockroaches with piano wires from lamp posts to make them dance before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
BBQ those PAP maggots cockroaches before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
Cut a few more arseholes into those PAP maggots cockroaches to let out their shit before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
Make those PAP maggots cockroaches eat joss sticks and candle wax before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

PAP is finished.
The stinking glue and terror that hold PAP together is that old fart smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY. LKY is about to die in days or weeks.
LKY will never allow good decent people into the PAP and good decent people will not want to get into the PAP. Those in PAP are the most corrupt and moral degenerates and moral bankrupts and moral filths that are being presented to stinkaporeans as moral compasses.
None of those in PAP work for anyone but that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY, to help him hold down Singaporeans to screw and fuck hundreds of BILLIONs from us all into smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY stinkapore sovereign funds.
They are there in PAP because LKY know that they are a bunch of self serving greedy bastards and scrapings of scums of society. To call them maggots cockroaches will be to insult real maggots and real cockroaches.

WE ALL ARE NOW WAITING FOR THE DEATH OF LKY IN COMING DAYS OR WEEKS.
WE ALL WILL YUM SENG AND YUM SENG AND YUM SENG AGAIN AND AGAIN DANCING SINGING ON TABLE TOPS AND STREETS
WE THEN WILL SEE THOSE IN PAP WITH SHARPENED KNIVES HOOTING ARSEHLOON A DOZEN NEW ARSEHOLES AND THE DEATH OF THE ENTIRE LEE KWA CLAN
WE THEN WILL PICK UP PIANO WIRES AND HANG ALL THOSE REMAINING PAP AND THEIR COLLABORATORS FROM LAMP POSTS AND SEE THOSE BASTARDS AND BITCHES DANCE.
AND HAPPINESS WILL RETURN TO OUR LAND.
AND STINKAPORE WILL BECOME SINGAPORE ONCE MORE.
https://www.torproject.org/about/overview.html.en

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We should have a display of Ah Tiongs shitting in public for the National Day Parade. That act will be called Shitting for Unity.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maggie should ask them where they lived. Anybody who sat on the shit can go to their homes to shit!

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ALWAYS REMEMBER IT IS THE FUCKING PAP WHO BROUGHT THEM IN
AND WILL BRING MORE AND MORE OF THEM IN
AND EVEN MORE IN

HANG ALL THE FUCKING PAPs AND WATCH THEM DANCE UNDER THE LAMP POSTS
IF GOD DO NOT LIKE DANCING UNDER LAMP POSTS, GOD WILL NOT HAVE PROVIDED THOSE LAMP POSTS

Plotzensee_nooses.jpg

Hang those PAP maggots cockroaches with piano wires from lamp posts to make them dance before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
BBQ those PAP maggots cockroaches before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
Cut a few more arseholes into those PAP maggots cockroaches to let out their shit before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
Make those PAP maggots cockroaches eat joss sticks and candle wax before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is then a real disgraceful act but the PM kept his mouth shut and did not scold such foreigners. I think we should get rid of PAP to get rid of these low quality foreigners imported by PAP that are fighting with citizens for space in MRT, HDB, schools and hospitals etc.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tiongs still think that Singapore is an agricultural society, so they were helping to spread fresh organic fertiliser wherever they go.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maggie should ask them where they lived. Anybody who sat on the shit can go to their homes to shit!

who did maggie vote for?

did maggie comes to her senses and ask the makansutra editor to make maggie senses sh1to noodle?