• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Stamps to show that you are a Sinkie

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am Singaporean stamps to mark Singapore's 49th National Day

The second set of a three-part commemorative stamp series will be released on Monday to celebrate Singapore's 49 years of independence on August 9.

SINGAPORE - The second set of a three-part commemorative stamp series will be released on Monday to celebrate Singapore's 49 years of independence on August 9.

Titled "I am Singaporean", the stamps celebrate the unique traits, values and characteristics of Singaporeans and the country.

The first set of stamps with the theme "Our Journey Together" was released last August, showcasing examples of what the country and its people have shared, overcome and achieved together as a nation.

The third and last set will be released in 2015, to celebrate Singapore's 50th year of nation building, according to a press statement sent by SingPost on Sunday morning.

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To the TS...I thought u meant the pap stamp on the forehead to show u r singkie.

You mean this.:biggrin:
4ab7d7a706a05acd660d2a5c0e059a5f_330.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They really had to rub in that NS thing when it comes to national identity and celebration. :rolleyes:

The letter N.

9222cb35ca692357499f918b91d36b45_330.jpg

Oh wow, I am swelling with patriotic pride when that green army man is flashing on the tv screen. :kma: