• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wong Li -Lin said she can play, play, fook, fook, but no serious relationship please

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Wong Li -Lin said she can play, play, fook, fook, but no serious relationship ple

Guess one man's meat is another man's poison,,,she was ok looking,,but this recent photo of her is really not that good,,,,guess we all grow old,,,

Wong Li Lin is very chio in person.
Some say breasts too small but after motherhood should be bigger.

James Lye can hanker but he the toad going after goose flesh.
And Diana Ser looks like a retard.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Wong Li -Lin said she can play, play, fook, fook, but no serious relationship ple

I have to concede that Dian Ser's command of both English and Mandarin is very good. Better than some of the other local news readers.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

“When a marriage breaks down… it affects the children. Sometimes things don’t work out, but it doesn’t change the structure of your family,” said Wong.
“He is a fantastic dad and loves the children. We can still be friends, just maybe not live together.”

The biggest casualty of any divorce or separation is always the impact it has on on the kids. She is wrong to say it doesn't change the structure of your family.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal

I have to concede that Dian Ser's command of both English and Mandarin is very good. Better than some of the other local news readers.

All I can remember about Diana is her boobs!

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal

When I was in sec school can wank at her 8 days pics.... now she is so damn lao auntie....

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

perhaps, maybe...but her singing sucked big time.
there was a segment showing her singing a song, with a constipated look like she was shitting one of her tits out :o

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

When I was in sec school can wank at her 8 days pics.... now she is so damn lao auntie....

That's why zhar bor sign 2-year contract can already, so before market value runs out can trade in for a better, newer one.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wong Li-lin and Alan Woo are both CMI losers who think too highly of themselves. Mark ( oops! would this stir a homo's nest?) my words. These two cheap fucks will get back together and Alan Woo will bang her standing doggy style the way they did in their tiny bathroom's showering stall when they were staying in Ewe Boon Road condo.

Last edited:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

I would be more than happy if there are a thousand Daina Sers in Singapore. Big tits are a bonus. You lucky dog James You! By the way, their marriage is still going on strong. Very kissy and feely. Living in Mt.Sinai Drive.

Romagnum

Alfrescian
Loyal

Aiyoh, has she aged so much? The chiobu is now so aunty, sigh...

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Can i ask a question?

why the hell do we care if she is single or married?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

I like her, at least she don't pretend like most sinkies. She, I believe, had been unsinkified. Good for her. Sinkies just got to eat your heart out and suck up to PAP.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I would be more than happy if there are a thousand Daina Sers in Singapore. Big tits are a bonus. You lucky dog James You! By the way, their marriage is still going on strong. Very kissy and feely. Living in Mt.Sinai Drive.

Diana would take care to insist fake accent james wear condom....he been serving rich indo tai tais

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wong Li Lin no eye shine......married a half-baked look humsome in some ways and like fuck in other ways......but because he think he damned A Sai, he sure had flirted around and Li Lin cud hv played behind back also.....who the fuck knows, right? And who the fuck cares also............next.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

perhaps, maybe...but her singing sucked big time.
there was a segment showing her singing a song, with a constipated look like she was shitting one of her tits out :o

I remember one time she was singing during one of those CNY Specials and I really wanted to vomit blood all over the TV screen.

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wong li lin is born to be spoilt bitchy rich girl cannot be wild kind of sexy bikini girl the type that allan woo like.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Can i ask a question?

why the hell do we care if she is single or married?

No diff.

I fuck singles or married, I fuck them all.

They all become animals under me or on top of me or alongside of me as I give them the fucking of their lifes.