• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Did he serve NS in Singapore?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
One question in my mind, but our resident Foreign Trash from Malaysia Tonychat serve NS in Singapore?

Can Tonychat or his number one supporter Narong answer this question?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sure serve lah otherwise where the 'borrow money from army friend and run road' phase come from :oIo::oIo:

Lanjiao understand?
Get your Sbf history in order.....
Borrow money from army friend run road is that cb kia Lee Tah Bar.....not my idol ok

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Who gives a fuck about NS?
Only dumbfucks like you think serving NS is some noble deed....protect FTs haha

Is not noble or not you chump.

If you are true blue Singaporean, you serve NS.

While we serve NS, your jiu hu kia idol Tonychat tapping rubber in Malaysia!

KNNBXCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Exactly, Tonychat never serve NS and still KPKB about Singapore and Singaporeans.

Its typical JHK behaviour. You often hear them complain about Singapore this, Singapore that, Singapore no good. But the surprising thing is, they all work in Singapore. :o

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is not noble or not you chump.

If you are true blue Singaporean, you serve NS.

While we serve NS, your jiu hu kia idol Tonychat tapping rubber in Malaysia!

Instead of questioning my idol I suggest you train your sights on the real defaulters like puthocherry, Patrick tan etc