• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GMS: WP will be NOTHING if it didn't have the contribution from people like me

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
2q2l194.jpg

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have to agree with him 101%. We would not know how to appreciate what is good if we have no experience of bad. Great sacrifice, just to make more to appreciate wp.

dumbo

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
GMS is partly right... WP is nothing if not for FTs, Housing cost, Jobless PMETs, transport problems, hospital shortage etc created by the pap.

ZaoBao

Alfrescian
Loyal
If shitty times or other pap endorsed media want a negative view about wp from a supposedly insider or neutral, their defacto first choice is goh meng Seng. Go figure.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Agree fully! GMS will need to repent but first he will need to purge his soul from impurities, miscontrued emotions and prejudices against WP whom he should be grateful for grooming him politically.

I suggest he seek spiritual help from Rony & Looney Tan of Lighthouse.

Must pay 10% of income?

Hallelujah, Praise the Lord!!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
GMS is a statesman with great potential. All he needs is a mentor.

Yes I have great respect for Goh Meng Seng. However, I don't think he needs a mentor. On the contrary he should be one.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It seems GMS is coming out of the wood works n trying to gain a bigger profile. Guess he has plans to contest the next GE. But I wonder which political party he can join or will accept him? But I think he has a more sinister plot to derail WP...soo far it is not working...but pap can easily use him as an example of a quality oppo..
GMS is a statesman with great potential. All he needs is a mentor.

I recommend _________________________. :biggrin:

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Apparently you have missed the TNP report on WP CEC elections. No need to quote from me at all, the WP veterans are all pouring out their discontent. Go figure out why this is so.

Goh Meng Seng

If shitty times or other pap endorsed media want a negative view about wp from a supposedly insider or neutral, their defacto first choice is goh meng Seng. Go figure.