• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

10,000 Malaysian students commuting between Singapore & Johor daily

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Federation of School Bus Association of Malaysia deputy president Wu Chee Leong said the blockade had inconvenienced thousands of students who go to Singapore schools.

“I pity the students who have to walk across the Causeway,” he said, adding that it was still too early to say if bus fares would be increased for the 10,000 students commuting daily.

http://www.thestar.com.my/News/Nati...ors-claim-they-have-lost-thousands-of-ringgit

:eek: so many wor :eek:
Malaysian students: 10000 + those who stays in local hostels
+ China + India + ASEAN scholars + children of foreigners working in Singapore

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Run ,
don tell me you hate those kids because they are studying here then may fight the Uni seat with your kids in future.

so you hate them?

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Run ,
don tell me you hate those kids because they are studying here then may fight the Uni seat with your kids in future.

so you hate them?

RUN understands that most of those commuting daily between Singapore & Johor studies in the primary/secondary/JC schools in the North + Republic Polytechnic. If the above numbers are true, I think we are looking at >10,000 Malaysian children below 18 years old in Singapore, including those staying in Singapore. Sorry, we are talking about Malaysian, alone.

Give ourselves a chance.

PS: For uni, we also grant a significant number of places to Malaysian with STPM qualifications (equivalent to our A-levels). Many of their 3 or 4 As students will end up in sg universities.

YamSeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
RUN understands that most of those commuting daily between Singapore & Johor studies in the primary/secondary/JC schools in the North + Republic Polytechnic. If the above numbers are true, I think we are looking at >10,000 Malaysian children below 18 years old in Singapore, including those staying in Singapore. Sorry, we are talking about Malaysian, alone.

Give ourselves a chance.

PS: For uni, we also grant a significant number of places to Malaysian with STPM qualifications (equivalent to our A-levels). Many of their 3 or 4 As students will end up in sg universities.

3 to 4As also can?

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Run ,

so you hate them?

Yes, I hate them. Tell them to fuck back to Malaysia. I am xenophobic. I am xenophobic. And I love it. LOL!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why the fark are there so many malaysian students studying here?are they going to serve NS later?half of 10,000 is 5000,thats a serious increment in manpower.

fucking hell and thats just malaysia alone,how many other fuckers from other countries are we supporting?100,000?200,000?if we conscript all these goddam foreigner students we could literally double our military strength.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
why the fark are there so many malaysian students studying here?are they going to serve NS later?half of 10,000 is 5000,thats a serious increment in manpower.

fucking hell and thats just malaysia alone,how many other fuckers from other countries are we supporting?100,000?200,000?if we conscript all these goddam foreigner students we could literally double our military strength.

Did you ask Tonychat whether he served NS?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I remember talking to a Malaysian colleague who was previously a student in Spore. Told me that she was surprised when the authorities came down to her school & gave all the Malaysians their PR to work in Spore. She thought that it would be harder.

Another East Malaysian colleague I talked to had praises for the PAP for making it easy for her to work in Spore but it is not going to help the PAP because she has no intention of becoming a Sporean & voting for the PAP.:biggrin:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Half a million come to SGP daily to support our economy.

Tuan,

much of the 0.5 million PRs we have in Sinkiestan, a large proportion of them actually stay here and actually own HDB... say a 150K-180K do the daily crossing over? a smaller proportion go back on weekends only...

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Give ourselves a chance.

With the exception of a few ungrateful Malaysians like Tonychat, most Malaysians (especially the Chinese) treat Singapore as their 2nd Home and have long term plans to settle down in Singapore. Some may not want to stay here initially, but after being assimilated to Singapore and their kids growing up here, they decide to stay.

Gostan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now you know why the MIW tells you, FT bring in jobs.....without these students, many teachers, will be out of work....ha ha ha ha

We created demand, FTrashes created supply, equal sum game, vise versa, not every job opportunities are created by Trashes.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
All these Msian jokers r happy working in Sinkapore and when they retire they go back to their bungalows back home funded by Sinkapore monies!! Shiok!!

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysian education ministry should mandate all malaysian to attend theit primary school secular or otherwise. Their umno,mca leaders not ashamed locals have no faith in their system?

We sinkies taxpayers are subsidizing their education and healthcare to tunes of billions, when they forgo PR eventually, all subsidies goes back to govt. coffers... zirch for sinkie..

They leeches 吃碗面,反碗底。

Gostan

Alfrescian
Loyal
All these Msian jokers r happy working in Sinkapore and when they retire they go back to their bungalows back home funded by Sinkapore monies!! Shiok!!

A lot of them are doing that, take advantages of our system, at of the day, benefits a lot to them when they balik Kampong.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The main issue is if there r tat many foreigners studying in public schools..how come this is allowed I tue 1st place...? In ozland. Foreigners have to go private school unless permission is given. Also foreigners pay full fees...unless on scholarships which r few n far between. Thanks 60%.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
A lot of them are doing that, take advantages of our system, at of the day, benefits a lot to them when they balik Kampong.

A lot of them laughing at us!! Our gahment think we r saving the Chinese from Malay persecution!! They just laugh when we offer them freebies to become PR here!!

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Of all the FT's, its the Malaysians that are most likely to vote for and join the Pappy.
They are also the one most likely to look down on locals thinking to themselves that locals must be useless that's why the pappy need to import so many of them here.
Best example- KBW of Chung Ling High School Penang who is the Chairman of the PAP.