• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

tampines mall girlfriend too jialak and century square BHG staff too pousy

gorpio

Alfrescian
Loyal
just went to tampines central and walked too fast so u turn back steps to reach family members
and bypass a girlfriend with her boyfriend, that girlfriend too jialak la and sensitive thought people
want to steal her things quickly put up a triangular shape using her left hand to protect her cloth tote bag,
jin ehy si siao car bor leh, boyfriend no money go ikea buy things carry ikea blue bag aiyo, teenagers really
no sense and bu zhi tian gao di hou, dont know make money is hard yet still thought she is rich people want
her poor tot bag contents. wake up la nian qing ren go take a look at what is hedge fund managers then u know
what is call rich inside.

at century square BHG WMF section, took picture and information on WMF frying pans in mobile phone asking
that pinoy or some other country female staff yet she said here dont have ceradur and permadur pans, oh my god
does she know i saw it in bugis BHG last week? then asked her about the frying pan with coating and her reply was
its coating but doesnt she know anythng about WMF product knowledge that as a coating on WMF pan, its supposed
to be non-stick coating, one cannot passed it as coating, coating and non-stick coating theres a great difference! BHG staff
remember WMF pan is its non coating there will not be any coating on the pan itself but its made of stainless stell inside
the pan and outside its cromagan. the female staff attitude also lousy lacked of smile also once being asked WMF knowledge
became defensive, WTF.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
it's a mad house at Tampines central... prefer the old days where the Pasar Malam folks will set up the tentages where century square is right now :smile::smile::smile:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you live your life everyday so irritating and irritated by minor things, you better put yourself on HBP medication, for I fear a major stroke is coming your way.......

Everything you also not happy......and have something to comment, just like our resident kuniang Tony the cheebye chat.

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So, which mall you going to tomorrow?

just went to tampines central and walked too fast so u turn back steps to reach family members
and bypass a girlfriend with her boyfriend, that girlfriend too jialak la and sensitive thought people
want to steal her things quickly put up a triangular shape using her left hand to protect her cloth tote bag,
jin ehy si siao car bor leh, boyfriend no money go ikea buy things carry ikea blue bag aiyo, teenagers really
no sense and bu zhi tian gao di hou, dont know make money is hard yet still thought she is rich people want
her poor tot bag contents. wake up la nian qing ren go take a look at what is hedge fund managers then u know

at century square BHG WMF section, took picture and information on WMF frying pans in mobile phone asking
that pinoy or some other country female staff yet she said here dont have ceradur and permadur pans, oh my god
does she know i saw it in bugis BHG last week? then asked her about the frying pan with coating and her reply was
its coating but doesnt she know anythng about WMF product knowledge that as a coating on WMF pan, its supposed
to be non-stick coating, one cannot passed it as coating, coating and non-stick coating theres a great difference! BHG staff
remember WMF pan is its non coating there will not be any coating on the pan itself but its made of stainless stell inside
the pan and outside its cromagan. the female staff attitude also lousy lacked of smile also once being asked WMF knowledge
became defensive, WTF.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you live your life everyday so like our resident kuniang Tony the cheebye chat.

great stuff, can hardly believe it comes from Sinkie

could have added to your points if not for "you have given out so much reputation ..."

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal

became defensive, WTF.

any kind soul summary in 2 statements?
i hardly understand