• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I think I spoke to a gong cheebye today

quartz28

Alfrescian
Loyal
You will get a trashing from a gong cheebye if u question her existence. She, could feel that she's living a good life, got money to eat expensive food, go tours, maybe buy house, buy car. Maybe got enough insurance to ensure tiok cancer also can afford treatment. Maybe the asian definition of success? Why revolt against a good life? She may even turn around and call you a sour grape or loser.

Are u a keyboard warrior too?

If she think she enjoys all the above you stated...indeed there's no reason for her to revolt :o..unless you care about equality, human rights etc...

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You will get a trashing from a gong cheebye if u question her existence. She, could feel that she's living a good life, got money to eat expensive food, go tours, maybe buy house, buy car. Maybe got enough insurance to ensure tiok cancer also can afford treatment. Maybe the asian definition of success? Why revolt against a good life? She may even turn around and call you a sour grape or loser.

Are u a keyboard warrior too?

Wait until her job given to a Pinoy or FT.

Then if she is fuckable, fuck her.
If you cannot fuck, tell her to take que number from me and wait 12 months before I free to fuck her

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't know who's the stupid one.

She thinks Ava testing can safeguard sinkies from poison from radiation for Fukushima. She doesn't read trash news from tre or the real sg (though I don't read the latter too) and goes for more reliable news from stomp and asiaone (seriously, stomp is reliable???).

She went into a self righteous trashing of alternative news and thinks sg govt is already doing very well compared to countries constantly at war, no cpf and suffer from shitty systems. She thinks keyboard warriors etc revolt for the sake of revolting. (I don't know since when we have to lower our standards in comparison. How about comparing ourselves to africa at all times to count our blessings?)

All I did was questioned her trust in ava and the sg govt, told her of imported food from fuku and directed her to tre. Told her to the effect that anyway I don't eat sg food and she said then I should just stay away from sg. I felt offended at that gong cheebye. This is my country, why shoud I stay away altogether even if I dun like the current govt?

That gong cheebye can consume all the poisonous seafood tested passed through by Ava.

Really pissed.

Don't think. Confirm Gong Chee Bye.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Brother,
At least the 60% are happier than us. Most Singaporeans are selfish, we prefer status-quo unless you experienced some injustice.

I didn't experience injustice when I was in sg, job not facing competition too. Can afford to eat good food, go for tours annually, should be doing as well or better than that gong cheebye. Only thing is I'm not financially savvy.

But I feel for the less fortunate I see. I question why sg system has to be so cold and uncompasssionate and so corrupted. Maybe I think too much. Maybe I feel too much. Maybe I will be better off having a mind like that gong cheebye and just read stomp.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
I didn't experience injustice when I was in sg, job not facing competition too. Can afford to eat good food, go for tours annually, should be doing as well or better than that gong cheebye. Only thing is I'm not financially savvy.

But I feel for the less fortunate I see. I question why sg system has to be so cold and uncompasssionate and so corrupted. Maybe I think too much. Maybe I feel too much. Maybe I will be better off having a mind like that gong cheebye and just read stomp.

This is why i said these earlier........:p
For the kind-hearted among the 60%: be there to support them when the society fails/disappoints them
For the big-headed arrogant bullies in life: identify them and stay wary of them. Every dog has its day. Even the lowest of us at some time has a chance to get revenge on an oppressor.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

To keep husbands happy and satisfied
Grilled Chicken Burgers of Sinkieland
Listen to advice and do what he says

GCB is a trademark of MacDonalds Gong CB is quite vulgar :biggrin:

[video=youtube;oYX9q8YWrrM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYX9q8YWrrM[/video]

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
PAP IB minds games failed again and beaten by my experience. But wait... they are lousy to begin with. I will make sure that u get to see them and shove it right at your ugly face. :biggrin:

You are very steady... Fighting against PAP ib.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
a lotsa gongcheebye draped in purple today

all mental farking for a utopia which will never happen.