• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I think I spoke to a gong cheebye today

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't know who's the stupid one.

She thinks Ava testing can safeguard sinkies from poison from radiation for Fukushima. She doesn't read trash news from tre or the real sg (though I don't read the latter too) and goes for more reliable news from stomp and asiaone (seriously, stomp is reliable???).

She went into a self righteous trashing of alternative news and thinks sg govt is already doing very well compared to countries constantly at war, no cpf and suffer from shitty systems. She thinks keyboard warriors etc revolt for the sake of revolting. (I don't know since when we have to lower our standards in comparison. How about comparing ourselves to africa at all times to count our blessings?)

All I did was questioned her trust in ava and the sg govt, told her of imported food from fuku and directed her to tre. Told her to the effect that anyway I don't eat sg food and she said then I should just stay away from sg. I felt offended at that gong cheebye. This is my country, why shoud I stay away altogether even if I dun like the current govt?

That gong cheebye can consume all the poisonous seafood tested passed through by Ava.

Really pissed.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't know who's the stupid one.

She thinks Ava testing can safeguard sinkies from poison from radiation for Fukushima. She doesn't read trash news from tre or the real sg (though I don't read the latter too) and goes for more reliable news from stomp and asiaone (seriously, stomp is reliable???).

She went into a self righteous trashing of alternative news and thinks sg govt is already doing very well compared to countries constantly at war, no cpf and suffer from shitty systems. She thinks keyboard warriors etc revolt for the sake of revolting. (I don't know since when we have to lower our standards in comparison. How about comparing ourselves to africa at all times to count our blessings?)

All I did was questioned her trust in ava and the sg govt, told her of imported food from fuku and directed her to tre. Told her to the effect that anyway I don't eat sg food and she said then I should just stay away from sg. I felt offended at that gong cheebye. This is my country, why shoud I stay away altogether even if I dun like the current govt?

That gong cheebye can consume all the poisonous seafood tested passed through by Ava.

Really pissed.

so this cheebye pharkable or not ?

since so gong, you can easily get into her pants mah...........

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Staying away from sinkieland is a very healthy thing to do for yourself actually.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U like the gong type?
I think it's an instant turn off.

Gong type not hard to get, just please them, agree with their bullshit and just turn a blind eye to everything so long as got money to eat in restaurants regularly, got money to go tour. Then tell ourselves, thank goodness got pap, if not sg now also constantly got war, got lousy systems and no cpf! Knn, might as well thank Stamford raffles and the British.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are quite right...but that's my home. The reason why you are in a sg forum too.

Stay away from gong cheebyes are the best, especially the self righteous one (not sure in that sense I am considered self righteous too). Such cheebyes are not worth 1 tinge of effort, prostitutes at st kilda would be better, they only bring happiness.

Staying away from sinkieland is a very healthy thing to do for yourself actually.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Gong type not hard to get, just please them, agree with their bullshit and just turn a blind eye to everything so long as got money to eat in restaurants regularly, got money to go tour. Then tell ourselves, thank goodness got pap, if not sg now also constantly got war, got lousy systems and no cpf! Knn, might as well thank Stamford raffles and the British.

Why are you replying to yourself.. Forget to change clone?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You are quite right...but that's my home. The reason why you are in a sg forum too.

Stay away from gong cheebyes are the best, especially the self righteous one (not sure in that sense I am considered self righteous too). Such cheebyes are not worth 1 tinge of effort, prostitutes at st kilda would be better, they only bring happiness.

Why do you like to make a cesspool your home?

jw5

Loyal
Gong cheebye if chiobu type, is generally easier to get into their cheebye. :biggrin:

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dis gong chyebye needs to be dragged out of her cave ... ...

[video=youtube;LTWwY8Ok5I0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTWwY8Ok5I0[/video]

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dis gong chyebye needs to be dragged out of her cave ... ...

What if the cave got plenty of food, provide shelter and entertainment? Why need to get out?
In this case, Who is the gong one?

I hope I will become a stronger person by venturing out of the cave.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you scared just dun eat or buy anything from Japan!!

Including Japanese cars!!!

I stayed so closed to a nuke plant and I am not complaining!

Last edited:

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What if the cave got plenty of food, provide shelter and entertainment? Why need to get out?
In this case, Who is the gong one?

I hope I will become a stronger person by venturing out of the cave.

Human beings do not live by bread alone
The Unexamined Life is Not Worth Living

[video=youtube;axARKd24eHo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axARKd24eHo[/video]

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Human beings do not live by bread alone
The Unexamined Life is Not Worth Living

You will get a trashing from a gong cheebye if u question her existence. She, could feel that she's living a good life, got money to eat expensive food, go tours, maybe buy house, buy car. Maybe got enough insurance to ensure tiok cancer also can afford treatment. Maybe the asian definition of success? Why revolt against a good life? She may even turn around and call you a sour grape or loser.

Are u a keyboard warrior too?

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You will get a trashing from a gong cheebye if u question her existence. She, could feel that she's living a good life, got money to eat expensive food, go tours, maybe buy house, buy car. Maybe got enough insurance to ensure tiok cancer also can afford treatment. Maybe the asian definition of success? Why revolt against a good life? She may even turn around and call you a sour grape or loser.

Are u a keyboard warrior too?

Sinkie women are a particularly vicious sub-species
Therefore I avoid them even if they are family

[video=youtube;Doz5w2W-jAY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Doz5w2W-jAY[/video]