• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

sgfuck Talking Bad About SBF

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://sgfuck.org/mybb/Thread-SBF-culture-Zap-you-to-moderation-if-dare-to-argue

lianbeng happened to see the above link! :biggrin: jialat liao!

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very true, see I kana zapped till almost reached moderation stage just because my opinions some big shots don't like.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even pro PAP postings get zapped until beri jialat.

If they ended up in Parliament. I worry for Singapore if there will be freedom of speech anymore.

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even pro PAP postings get zapped until beri jialat.

If they ended up in Parliament. I worry for Singapore if there will be freedom of speech anymore.

Eh Teekee, don't have to worry my son, Jesus will cum to your rescue.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lanjiao lah, I'd still prefer SBF forum. Most of those bastards at sgfuck are also damned bloody bias against anti-PAP and anti-China forumers. This is what I call "the pot calling the kettle black". Fuck to those forumers at sgfuck.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sgfuck and HWZ are shitty forums. Shit mods, shit community, shit layout. Never had bothered registering for an account with either of them.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
We dun even care if we talk bad about others here, why should we care if other forums talk bad about SBF?