• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MRT Train Failed To Stop At Bishan

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
10547506_682162935202071_3756668293656912996_n.jpg

Business opportunity for Singapore Pool??

1937463_992040834144238_1945709519487427867_n.jpg

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With all the breakdowns and cockups.....sooner or later a derailment will happen

My wish is the derailment will happen with a load of PAPs and their collaborators and they all burn to death.
Pity they escape the dancing under the lamp posts.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My wish is the derailment will happen with a load of PAPs and their collaborators and they all burn to death.
Pity they escape the dancing under the lamp posts.

Pray that your loves ones are not in the train too.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiya buses also missed stops quite frequently. Why make a mountain over a molehill?

Stop at the next station and take back lor. As if you will lose billions if you missed a station?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so u got better ideas to manage?

I'm not sure as I've not tried and i dun mind their million bucks salary while trying.
It's already rock bottom I can't do much worse.

But I think first step is to sack their masters the vile pappies....

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fail to stop is not a disruption la. Service standards is still world class.

according to the arthouleetee, sex must ram throat, smrt... the driver did not see the station and this is attributed to the ghost blocking his eyes.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
with the imminent turning of bishan into another opposition wards, this is a first step they will take to make the residents feel sollie.

Live to repent for next 5 years ... but people in Aljunied GRC still happy and rolling well.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Because no one pressed the stop button?...........oh sorry, the mrt is not a bus.