• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Don't go JB: Free access to over 160 StarHub TV channels for NDP Weekend

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
more people are leaving the country during national day just to avoid it .. Just like how real human being avoid sinkies.

It is a way of protest against the PAP.

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its a good way of protesting against the FAP gahmen. Make sinkieland a ghost town come 8 August every year!

more people are leaving the country during national day just to avoid it .. Just like how real human being avoid sinkies.

It is a way of protest against the PAP.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The NDP has become a PAP event & unless you are a grass looter or foreigner I don't think you are welcome:(

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
indeed,if we cant protest in singapore,then we protest in MUDLAND with theme park tickets at genting highlands!!!!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I suggest everyone to go malaysia or fly out further during national day to show the middle finger PAP.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you still have one week to plan where to get out of sinkieland during national day...

Hope you guys enjoy your trip...Nothing beats more than showing PAP the middle finger.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
As if there is anything good on our screens . Have never needed their exorbitant cable. There is nothing they have that cannot be found on the net in hd

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the early years, a popular rumour was that. Singaporeans will be stopped at the borders leaving the country on National. Day. Couple of school mates will swear that what their parents told them.

MrCucumber

Alfrescian
Loyal
you still have one week to plan where to get out of sinkieland during national day...

Hope you guys enjoy your trip...Nothing beats more than showing PAP the middle finger.

Hey my bestest friend, will you be in town? I heard that business is booming in Orchard Towers on National Day.